1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: Molded Westin running boards

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Derpy Derek, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Nov 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek [OP] Derp

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Lindale, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    Stow-away roof rack, Entune navigation, Aero Turbine 2525 muffler, Tan Softopper.
    I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing these Westin molded running boards. They light up when the drivers side door is ajar once installation is complete.
    ~I would also like to add there is absolutely nothing wrong with these running boards, they are in practically perfect condition and I have had no problems with them; the only reason why I'm looking to sell these running boards is because I'm going in a different direction with the look of the truck.

Here is a link of the retail price-http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A3795A0A0A2657431.aspx
    They sell for around $450 as I have checked almost everywhere to see where the price sits around, so I'm really hoping to get $375 because of the condition they are in.

[​IMG]

2. Nov 15, 2010 at 1:40 AM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek [OP] Derp

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Lindale, TX
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    Stow-away roof rack, Entune navigation, Aero Turbine 2525 muffler, Tan Softopper.
To Top