1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: ONE Icon remote resi FS

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jediwaxer, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Sep 23, 2011 at 2:18 PM
    jediwaxer

jediwaxer [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport
    I'm in the process of upgrading to ICON's new "2.0 rebuildable" rear resi that they are now making in-house.

The Icon rear resi set that I have on the truck now has about 10 months of use: The truck is a daily-driver, the shocks only have 4 offroad uses.

ONLY ONE SHOCK AVAILABLE.

Driver-side started to leak and Icon doesn't make this model as of a few months ago, thus only ONE shock will be FS.

FYI, Icon warrantied the failing shock, but charged me "cost" for the other to complete the pair...ya, this seems f'd up, but they originally tried to charge me "cost" for BOTH new shocks!!! Warranty?

New shocks should be coming this weekend, then the good one from the original set will be available. If you have a non-rebuildable Icon rear resi, then this is the thread for you. Also, If you think you're good enough to rebuild the leaking 'non-rebuildable' one, I'll throw that in as well.

Saw these going for $235 each on ORW, asking for $150 OBO, +shipping (from 85295)

Must use paypal unless local.

Thanks!

-Pics are pre-install, 11-5-2010

IMG_0091.jpg

To Top