1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FEELER: Relentless Front Plate Bumper (UTAH)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Feb 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Hey all!

Thinking about selling my Relentless aluminum plate bumper in order to get something a little different.

This is an awesome bumper and is super light, right around 60lbs bare if I remember right, add a few pounds worth of paint and you can still carry it with one hand.

There is nothing wrong with this bumper, never wrecked, dented etc. I've made one small modification to it by drilling a third hole for another off road light. Its finished with rustolium brand rattle can bed liner along with a primer coat underneath. Has a few rock chips out of it but thats why I chose an easy finish to touch up.

Lights and D-rings will not be included, however; I will be willing to replace all the mounting hardware, no one wants used lock washers "securing" their vehicle parts....

I'm looking to get $800(negotiations may be worked out depending...) local pick up only. Eric sells them with the center hoop and fog light cut outs for right around $1k, plus being local you will save a bit on shipping. I will be able to meet within a couple hours drive as well.

Also I'm only doing this as a "FEELER" for right now since I am currently deployed an still have about 2 months before I will be home. If you have true interest in this shoot me a PM and we can work something out for when I get back state side!

This is the only decent picture I have of it right now, dirty from the snow and dirt, but cleans up well.

[​IMG]

2. Feb 9, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    bumpity bump bump!

3. Feb 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    markm2442

markm2442 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tacoma TRD, 4x4, Supercharged Double cab
    Supercharger, AFE intake, CAT back Magna Flow exhaust.
    Pm sent.

4. Feb 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    Bengland25

Bengland25 Never Forget! 343

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    MB Chaos 6 17" wheels, BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA/KO LT265-70R17, Anytime Fog Lights, Anytime Backup Camera, Bed Lights, Tailgate Lock, Light bar with 3 Hella 700FF's, Realtree Camo arm-rests, Anytime DTRL (With Switch), Blue Seas Fuse Block and Circuit Breaker, Custom Bed Light-Bar, Cobra 29 LTD Chrome, 4' Firestik, Masterlock Hitch Key Safe, Bed Storage Compartment Locks, Custom Shovel Bracket Mount, Flag Pole Mount (RED SOLO CUP FLAG!), DIY Washable Cabin Filter, URD MAF Cal., Homelink Garage Door Opener, Volant CAI w/ Ram Scoop, AeroTurbine 3030XL, URD Short Throw Shifter, Custom Satoshi, Blitzpro 21S, 2 Blitzpro 6LZ's, Blitzpro 6D, BAMF Sliders
    How's the strength on these things being aluminum??

5. Feb 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    It's very sturdy, for the aluminum Eric added a few extra gussets to help. Obviously not as strong as the steel version but i feel the weight difference is worth it for the moderate off roader, added protection but keeping it light as well. I believe he said that he did test the recovery points with no problems.

All pm's replied to. Currently have 3 interested, but who knows what might happen, so let me know and ill add you to the list, ill keep them in the order I get them.

To Top