1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler WTT Toytec Coilovers

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by THROUGHITALLDUDE, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:36 AM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Just don't want people getting shady deals. I was there at Mod day when you installed them and you had troubling with all of our help..and now got new shocks and then installed it again seems much. If you say you got new stuff receipts would help.

2. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

THROUGHITALLDUDE [OP] Someone didnt put the tailgate down!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    285-75-17 Definity ATs - 16'' Chrome Moto Metal 951s - 4'' Maxtrac spindles - Rear Icon Progressive Leaf Pack - Magnaflow exhaust - Aftermarket LED Taillights - BHLM - Custom Wet Okle Seat Covers - Moog Tire Rods - US Spec Ipod - K&N High Flow Filter - Daytime Running Lights - TRD Skid Plate - Grillcraft - Hellas Mounted behind the grill
    Like i said if i meet up with someone who wants to buy them and they feel that they are not worth what i am trying to sell them for than thats fine i will work out a deal they feel is fair....the last thing i want to do is screw someone because i have been screwed before and i do not want someone else to have multiple problems for something i sold them...its good to see you guys try and make sure no one gets screw but believe me we are on the same side. i have been tearing this truck apart and putting it back together since mod day due to the fact that this coilovers were pretty jacked up when i received them and i have put alot of work into them to get them back to good shape and as far as receipts i didnt happen to ask my friend to write me one up when he sold the billys to me because i couldnt buy them brand new due to the fact of bilstein being on back stock until recently but the ones he sold me had about 1500 miles on em because he got a great deal on sway aways

3. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    No One Said they weren't In Good Condtion @ the time priced @ $200. However, VI never said they were in Condition you stated they are now. No One played you as you got them for $200 & Installed.
    ( ( Correction Vitang just PM'ed me. $190 ) )

What others w/myself added are concerned about is the description and asking price you stated. Why not state they have New 5100's in your original post

The way you have described these for sale in other threads is misleading. You only say they have a " A FEW MILES" on them. What does that mean? A Few miles?

Anyways. . . Please modify the description in detail for the next buyer with that you've done to it to warrant the $500 asking price. That way other Socal guys don't get alarmed.

Thanks

4. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    285-75-17 Definity ATs - 16'' Chrome Moto Metal 951s - 4'' Maxtrac spindles - Rear Icon Progressive Leaf Pack - Magnaflow exhaust - Aftermarket LED Taillights - BHLM - Custom Wet Okle Seat Covers - Moog Tire Rods - US Spec Ipod - K&N High Flow Filter - Daytime Running Lights - TRD Skid Plate - Grillcraft - Hellas Mounted behind the grill
    I have stated to some people who are interested that i am not fully 100% sure that i want to sell these any ways i initially as you know ray i wanted to trade and throw in some cash for a nicer set of C/O and thats still my number one motive but nothing is for sure and i am still thinking about just keeping these anyways....but honestly i thank all you guys for helping me out with info on stuff and installing them etc. and Vi is a super cool guy and hooked it up big time with the buy regardless on how much time and effort was put into them by me and him for that matter. the last thing i want to do is ruin someones truck as well as my rep just for $$$....

5. Mar 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM
    Its_Taco_Time

Its_Taco_Time Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Yorba Linda
    Vehicle:
    07 Tunda DC TRD Offroad
    CST spindles, Magnaflow, TRD intake
    I had a feeling this would happen when I saw the WTT thread post up.:popcorn:

6. Mar 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    same here but its no big deal

7. Mar 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    We just want to make sure that everyone is getting a fair deal. Just wonder why it was not mentioned in the original post that you got new 5100s for it...I would think that is a selling point for you. Only after Ray said something that it was mentioned. I also remember you thinking the suspension was making noice and after research it was your fairing. GL with the sale.

8. Mar 1, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ I dunno man. Odd to me also. If I had this set for sale. Thats the first thing I'd mention as a "KEY SELLING" point to success. Is letting the buyer know it recently had new 5100's and New Bushings installed to complete the set.

I honestly don't want to dig much further buy aren't you going to UCR for business? Seems odd you'd over look this "MAIN" detail & only remember it after-wards.

I know Dealerships do it all the time to get buyers. We just did the oil change, added new tires, complete service, etc.etc.etc. :confused:

Once Again. Good Luck with this Sale.

9. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:08 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    well i wrote the ad to just see if people would be interested in it because once again i am still not sure if i am going to let these go.... hence the FEELER title.... if someone was interested once they pm'd me i would let them know the dirty details and make sure they are ok with it before moving on any further making any decisions but seeing as that didnt sit well with everyone else and i didnt have receipts and pictures of me rebuilding them as proof therefore meaning i am lying..... i guess i should have put all this in the original ad i apologize for the discomfort and annoyance this has caused you for some reason......and yes i am studying business at UCR this is a set of coilovers man this isnt a life changing business deal sorry this doesnt compute in my book as something that crazy . and i didnt forget about these details till after but i guess i have to share these details with guys who are not even interested in the coilovers to not get a ration of shit.....

10. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ Hay I understand. Look. I went to school @ UCLA for Business/Econ and its just something you don't over look. . .If you did, don't make it a habit.

11. Mar 1, 2010 at 10:14 PM
    THROUGHITALLDUDE

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2005 Silver Tacoma
    thanks for the advice i wont next time.....where do you work ray?

12. Mar 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM
    Its_Taco_Time

Its_Taco_Time Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Yorba Linda
    Vehicle:
    07 Tunda DC TRD Offroad
    CST spindles, Magnaflow, TRD intake
    :mad: Show off. But you do have a point.

Jeff- if the shocks are new, why not post up more recent pics? Those look like the original beat up shocks that it came with in the first post. Maybe that will help your case a little bit

Products Discussed in

To Top