1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FFS Let's all stop referencing the Magnussen Moss Act......

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016+)' started by skiploder, May 16, 2019.

1. Nov 11, 2019 at 7:59 PM
    Vo0Do0

Vo0Do0 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 VooDoo Blue Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    First, I know this thread is old.. however it is pinned and I am answering a direct question that I did not see anyone else answer AND I have a question that relates to this topic...

I *believe* it would cover any modification the selling dealer performed.. I am no expert and not trying to give advice just the extended warranty contract for Toyota specifically states:

"All manufacturer-original equipment parts installed by the manufacturer or your selling dealer are are cover under this agreement for the mechanical failure. Unless otherwise excluded..." And it lists all the normal wear and tear stuff after that
    Now I did specifically ask my selling dealer if I opted for them to put a lift kit on my Tacoma if it would be covered and they stated it would be IF I did the Toyota OEM lift kit which consists of Bilstein shocks front and back and I think he said add-a-spring to the rear.

My question, does this sound correct? I do not want to do something that might come to bite me down the road. I want to do light off-road and weekendlander'ing

Products Discussed in

To Top