1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fiesta Island Meet/Greet BBQ! Sunday 22nd

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by YotaGurlIAm, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Which Day for da meet?

Poll closed Apr 20, 2018.
  1. Sunday April 22nd

50.0%
  2. Saturday April 28th

31.6%
  3. Or some time after May cause no ones schedules work out.

18.4%
  1. Sep 18, 2016 at 10:44 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    :notsure::worthless:

MadTaco461[QUOTED] likes this.
  2. Sep 18, 2016 at 10:47 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Uh oh,
    @3rYODA
    Name Rochambeau. Paper, rock, scissor for the name!
    @ODNAREM ^

Physical name. Not T. World name

3. Sep 18, 2016 at 10:51 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    You know @ODNAREM You got a lot of bro love, bromance going on lately.....:jerkoff:
    Is there a like some Transformers more than meets the eye shit going on Lol:luvya:
    :rasta:

ODNAREM likes this.
  4. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:10 AM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    99 turbo 5 lug long travel
    Kinda stock
    Man I'm so busy lately. Tyler (tcyota) can do them. You just need new oil if black, and a recharge. I don't have a nitrogen tank. At least yet. Find out your valving from where you got the shocks also.

[​IMG]
    Not my pic, but it is a sweet road. Going straight on dirt for 111 miles. Start off with a full tank of gas.

5. Sep 19, 2016 at 8:46 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    I would like to do this....one day

6. Sep 19, 2016 at 9:02 AM
    uhplifted

uhplifted The Hopfather

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCLB OR
    Do you know where to get on for this? I'm going in about 4 weeks and want to hit it. And would it be cool to do it at night? I'm leaving LA around 11pm

ODNAREM and alex.busta like this.
  7. Sep 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Look how green the ground is!
    I love when the desert is green!

ODNAREM and Nicklovin like this.
  8. Sep 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM
    MadTaco461

MadTaco461 BRO runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    CA
    Vehicle:
    99 turbo 5 lug long travel
    Kinda stock
    I can show you google maps later. I've never done it at night. It will be intense at night. If 2wd I recommend another truck be with you and some recovery gear. Even in general I suggest having another truck with. Some of the road can get washed away and you drop 2ft down or need to jump up a berm. Last time I did it. There is a section that you needed to keep the gas pedal pinned bouncing off the rev limiter for 10 minutes because it was some hard core sand. I ate about 7-8 gallons of gas. I still highly recommend doing this trail. Just be prepped up for it or you'll be sitting out there for a while with little to no cell reception.

That few weeks out of the year I love the green.

YotaGurlIAm[OP] likes this.
  9. Sep 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM
    uhplifted

uhplifted The Hopfather

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCLB OR
    Sweet! I'll probably just hit it on the way home then. I'm 4wd though and always have recovery gear with me, even when daily driving!

10. Sep 19, 2016 at 1:37 PM
    sdsurfer

sdsurfer @ODNAREM life...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dirk
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    DCSB TRD 4X4
    5100s/OME 888s. Dakar leaf pack. Total Chaos UCAs. DeMello Sliders. BAMF Recessed Grille. Prinsu Cabrack and Toprack.
    @MADSTEEZE has done this. I believe he did it at night. May want to ask his advice.

11. Sep 19, 2016 at 1:42 PM
    uhplifted

uhplifted The Hopfather

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    16 DCLB OR
    Ya I think I remember him telling me about it at night. I'll probably just stick to the roads on the way there since it's gonna be super late and I'll just want to get there, check in, and go to sleep. Definitely will hit it on the way back though

sdsurfer[QUOTED] likes this.
  12. Sep 19, 2016 at 1:58 PM
    HAVVOKK

HAVVOKK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2014 DGAF Long Bed
    Fucking look it up
    Leaving LA at 11? Wtf you'll be there just in time for mimosas

13. Sep 19, 2016 at 2:00 PM
    HAVVOKK

HAVVOKK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2014 DGAF Long Bed
    Fucking look it up
    Appreciate the advice and I'll get whatever info I can I feel like the spring almost needs to be adjusted higher too but what do I know the guys at dirtking fixed it after I did everything backwards lmfao so I'll have to get ahold of them

14. Sep 19, 2016 at 2:01 PM
    alex.busta

alex.busta Mall Crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North OC, Cali
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD Sport 4X4
    Trail Paint Job!
    It isn't horrible at night. I did it with stock headlights. It just isn't nearly as fun and enjoyable as daylight. You don't have any scenery at night and you have to go about 20-30mph slower than you can during the day. It's definitely an experience though. I'm sure my gf wouldn't want to do it at night again, but she definitely would during the day.

uhplifted[QUOTED] likes this.
  15. Sep 19, 2016 at 2:03 PM
    alex.busta

alex.busta Mall Crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North OC, Cali
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD Sport 4X4
    Trail Paint Job!
    Starts is Yermo. Just past the agricultural check point if your headed to Vegas.

16. Sep 19, 2016 at 2:08 PM
    alex.busta

alex.busta Mall Crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    North OC, Cali
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD Sport 4X4
    Trail Paint Job!
    If you look on google maps this is where it starts: https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...24d3de61c7b97c!8m2!3d34.921449!4d-116.7580168

This is where it ends: https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...17d403aa5236f8!8m2!3d36.0795613!4d-115.094045

Hope this helps and be safe out there. Some big hits can come out of nowhere. I'm sure your new Kings will handle it all fine!

17. Sep 21, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
  18. Sep 21, 2016 at 6:07 AM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
  19. Sep 22, 2016 at 7:59 PM
    xgalvanxgx

xgalvanxgx seymour butts

Member:
    First Name:
    Gerardo
    OC (Lake Forest) California
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off-Road BlackSandPearl 07 PreRunner
    DTF Race Kit with 2.5 x 10 Kings, DMZ SUA rear with 16" triple bypass Kings, King bumpstops front and rear, 17" KMC RG1 powdered in Matte Bronze with black ring with 37" BFG KO2s, front and rear DTF bumpers, front Fiberwerx glass and Mcneil trophy bedsides, K&N 77 Series Intake, Magnaflow, Pioneer touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate 10" sub with box and amp. Dyanamat walls, Andres' devil horn emblem, 50" D4 curved LED bar, rear chase light rack (brake, ambers, white lights) Engine brace, deleted inner wheel wells for max up travel. Cab roll rage built into bedcage.
    Sweet I'm in!

YotaGurlIAm[OP] and ODNAREM like this.
  20. Sep 22, 2016 at 9:51 PM
    TacoAC

TacoAC Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    DCSB In Progress
    So the meet is on Oct 15?

Products Discussed in

To Top