1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FIGHT BLOOD CANCER!! Help by donating to Leukemia Lymphoma Society

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by 06TRDZombieHunter, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mar 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

06TRDZombieHunter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    K&N Intake System Port and Polish of TB x2 E3 Diamondfire Sparkplugs 2.5" Leveling kit 32" BFG A/Ts Zombie Response decals Custom painted grill, trim under headlights, scoop, intake and manifold. No more mud flaps, Temp gauge inside intake box, BHLM, extra D-rings in front of bed, No more plastic storage box behind rear seats. More to come.
    Hey everybody.. I am a Volunteer Firefighter with Cornelius Fire Department in Oregon. This is the 4th year I've participated in the Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle Washington. Some of you may already know, but its a big fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society to benefit blood cancer research and support the families affected by these diseases. I've been actively fundraising for our department, but all the effort has gone to our Team page.. Which is great, we've already raised well over what we had last year, and are still in the top 20 depts participating. (not bad for our little station when we're competing with Portland Fire Bureau and Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue and the like.)

Anyhow, if I dont raise $150.00 on my personal page by the 30th of this month, I can't participate next year!!

Heres the link to my page.. every dollar helps!
    http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1090602&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

This is a great cause guys! Thank you!

Rob

2. Mar 9, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    K&N Intake System Port and Polish of TB x2 E3 Diamondfire Sparkplugs 2.5" Leveling kit 32" BFG A/Ts Zombie Response decals Custom painted grill, trim under headlights, scoop, intake and manifold. No more mud flaps, Temp gauge inside intake box, BHLM, extra D-rings in front of bed, No more plastic storage box behind rear seats. More to come.
  3. Mar 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    Bump

Please guys, donations are tax deductible (next year), and even $1 helps.

I WANNA CLIMB AGAIN IN 2013!!

4. Mar 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    awwww no paypal, I tried

5. Mar 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    It's setup to take debit numbers.. Visa, Mastercard, etc.. Their donation site is all secure. But if that's no good, thanks for trying!

6. Mar 9, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    bumpity bump

7. Mar 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    Just an FYI.. Fundraising for this years event ends March 30th.. I'll try to bump these posts up once or twice a day until then.. I might miss a couple days due to work, or whatever.. feel free to help out by bumping it for me? Thanks everybody!

8. Mar 9, 2012 at 5:46 PM
    Oat

Oat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2001 Prerunner
    Gibson Exhaust, Painted factory steel wheels, Chrome wheel caps, K&N Air intake, Tint, Regular Bilstein (yellow/blue) all around, Leveling spacer kit upfront, Partially de-badged, Westin Bullbar with skidplate, White, Double Cab Prerunner SR5
    I'm in! Bump for a great cause!

9. Mar 9, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    Over 200 views between my three threads, if only each view scored $1, I'd be golden for being eligible to register for next years event. . Not to mention the huge benefit to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

Paycheck Friday! If this was your Payday, share some love and a couple bucks with Leukemia patients.

http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1090602&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

Even $1 makes a difference!
    Thank you, and good night!

10. Mar 10, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    Bump for a good time.. Donate for a great cause!

11. Mar 11, 2012 at 4:59 AM
    06TRDZombieHunter

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Hillsboro, OR
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DCLB
    Day of the climb bump! I only need another $35!!

To Top