1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Finally sprung for them - Wet Okoles

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BUZZ5, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Feb 3, 2011 at 10:43 AM
    BUZZ5

BUZZ5 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    S.Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Many
    Hated to drop this kind of coin on seat covers, but after many searches for something that was quality & looked almost as nice as my leather, the one I kept going back to were these. I mainly want them for when it's hot out & I am really sweaty from different activities. I've experienced what sweat will do to nice leather. Just doing the front seats for now, hardly ever anyone in the back seats, will do rears later. The leather does get cold in winter, but it's not cold long here so not a big issue for me. I went with all charcoal with full piping in navy blue. Haven't seen any in that combo & think it will look good with the IIP. Has anyone regretted dishing out this much for these covers? I must have filled out the online form 10 different times b4 actually finnishing the checkout. I hope I don't regret it.

2. Feb 3, 2011 at 10:53 AM
    fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northwest Florida
    Vehicle:
    09 Super White TRD Off Road 4X4
    Stock
    I was a little hesitant due to the price. After installing them, I was o.k. with it. After actually having them for awhile, I'm super satisfied with the purchase. You can jump in the truck wet, sandy, muddy, sweaty, whatever. They clean right back up to new condition. I'll put em on my next truck, whenever that is.

To Top