1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Firearm Sale: Kiimber Tactical Custom II 1911 .45ACP 5" Govt

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by SManZ, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Jan 17, 2012 at 4:45 PM
    SManZ

SManZ [OP] Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    Kimber Tactical Custom II
    .45ACP 1911
    Sold Pending Funds

The Kimber Tactical Custom II is a Government size (5”) 1911 in .45ACP. The frame is aluminum with a matte grey finish The slide and controls are steel and matte black. The night sights are still bright.

It has less than 500rds through it and functions flawlessly. This gun is in great condition. There is some minor finish wear on the muzzle end of the slide and around the trigger guard from holster wear. There are also marks on the magazine well from reloading. The Kimber logo grips were replaced with non-logo Kimber grips that are the same color laminated wood as the originals. The non-logo grips have more checkered area (better grip IMO). The bottom edges of the standard grips are beveled. I no longer have the non-beveled logo grips. I bought this as an IPSC single-stack gun, but I no longer compete.

Comes with original box and papers, and one 8rd black magazine with a floorplate pad.

MSRP is $1250.00
    Selling for $950.00 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terms;
    I can accept cash, USPS money order, and PayPal (+3%).
    Do not purchase if you are prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm.
    Will not ship to CA. It is your responsibility to ensure that this firearm is legal in your state before purchasing.
    Local sales ok, however I do not do private sales. I will meet you at an FFL and they will receive the firearm and then transfer to you. I will cover transfer fees up to $30 in lieu of shipping charges. ($30 is the transfer fee through Virginia Arms, in Manassas, VA, my FFL).

2. Jan 17, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    Oh that's a nice firearm, Bump for a good looking sale. I cant wait til im 21 to actually purchase a handgun outright.

3. Jan 17, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    rbeezy

rbeezy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma SR5
    thats a nice looking piece you got there!

4. Jan 19, 2012 at 5:04 AM
    SManZ

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    Thanks guys :)

ToyComa...on my 21st I was away from home at school. I bought two bottles of whiskey and a box of 9mm at Walmart. That weekend I drove home and bought a Walther P99 9mm at my local gunshop. Good times!

5. Jan 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    fuzz master

fuzz master Well-Known Member

Member:
    PALM COAST FL
    wish i had the money for this ....my next gun will be a kimber 1911

6. Jan 26, 2012 at 4:15 AM
    SManZ

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Bump!

Products Discussed in

To Top