1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First Mod Day of 2013

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by Lil'Taco, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Feb 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Vacaville, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts
    It was a little finicy at first with android but then I found there was a firmware update for it and it seems to fix the connection issue I was having.
    I have tried it with Iphone and it seems to work pretty well. Pioneer makes other stereos with AppRadio built in so you can still have CD/DVD player and navigation but I got the stripped down version for $370 that has no CD/DVD, and mainly is just for AppRadio. I did however download some pretty handy apps that makes your phone appear on the screen and give you full functionality of it but you have to root the phone and the app is a little on the pricey side.

2. Feb 16, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    ian408

ian408 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Santa Clara, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma
    3" lift, custom rims, snug top shell, shrockworks bumper, warn winch.
    Looks good Scotty!

To Top