1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First Pickup

Discussion in 'New Members' started by nsene001, Jul 26, 2011.

1. nsene001

nsene001 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Upstate, NY
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Access Cab O/R
    I just recently traded in my '06 Jetta and purchased my dream truck, a '10 TRD O/R Access cab AUTO with 16k in Silver Streak Mica. AUTO wasn't my first choice but it was the best deal I could find so I took it. Looking forward to starting my mods soon.

Plan:
    5100 Bilstein shocks
    TSB aal (will be added soon)
    Rims and tires (No idea what I want for either yet. Suggestions???)
    Color-matched eyelids
    HID retrofit
    Truck covers USA Tonneau cover
    Pop & Lock tailgate
    Satoshi Grill
    K&N Aircharger
    Exhaust?? (Haven't found one yet with the tone that I want)

2. Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    Sounds like a pretty good list! Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW! :wave: What will come first on the list?

3. tinker_troy

tinker_troy I feel so Devo

Member:
  4. tacomian devil

tacomian devil Canadian member

Member:
    LA Canada
    Vehicle:
    SexyBlack TRD Sport DC LB w/ heated leather
    Nerf bars, Alum Knight Grill, CatBack Exhaust, Bakflip G2 HD tonneau, Dynolock electric tailgate lock, Webasto TVS 940 ST 2 panel electric sunroof, VIPER 5901 Alarm/Remote start, 3M FX PREMIUM 5% tint on back seat & rear slider, 15% on front windows. Retrofited Morimoto Projector headlights in smoked lamp housings with 35W 5000K bulbs lit by Denso slim ballasts, Gatling Gun shrouds capped with 100mm Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light rings.
    WOW, you are not only motivated... you are informed!

It took me three years to figure out that Satoshi Grill was NOT the name of a Seafood restaurant.

Rims. Thats a tough one. You will have lots of threads to browse to do here on TW. Looking forward to the pics!

5. 907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    welcome !!! i think black always looks good with silver.(wheels)

6. sean266

sean266 "The Situa-Seen" Thor

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Denver area
    Vehicle:
    Tundra TRD Crewmax
    Toytec BOSS Tundra Kit Black Tundra badges Window tint Stubby antenna Interior led's Center console mag light mod Center console gun holster mod LP leds Switched out chrome mirror caps/exterior door handles to black OEM. Nitto Terra Grappler G2's MotoMetal 971 18x9 wheels
    Enjoy ur new addiction!

7. nsene001

nsene001 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Upstate, NY
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD Access Cab O/R
    Yeah, I've found a few sets of rims on here already that I like but I need to do some more research, especially on tire size and backspacing ect.. Hopefully I will have time to start a new build thread soon and get some pic's up.

The K&N Aircharger, Tonneau cover, and Pop & lock. The "lift" (if you can call bilsteins a lift), rims, and tires probably will not go on until I wear out the stock BFG's.

That's what I was thinking. I am considering powder coating the stock TRD O/R rims black until I can find rims I like/can afford.

To Top