1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

First Thread, No Problems (now), need advice?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Changeling, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Dec 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM
    Changeling

Changeling [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma TRD SRD V6 X-Cab Limited Edition
    Guys I have a 1999 TRD extended cab 4X4, I absolutely love it (Not for sale). Just finished, new hood release cable and hood latch assembly, wires/plugs. Have kept it "Spot On" to Toyota specifications.

Current Problems: :mad:
    1. The darn emergency light comes/stays on all the time, nothing is wrong relative to the brakes, the light just stays on unless you push it in "more" by hand, it shuts off but comes on again as soon as you let loose of the E-handle, just a real PITA as I'm sure you can imagine! Toyota says they don't know, bring it to the dealer, YEA RIGHT!

2. Trying to find the best/great oil filter that doesn't cost as much as the dam Mobile 1's witch I have now heard aren't all that great in the first place!

I read an article/review on the Internet that spoke highly of the "Puraloter line of filters, who knows?

Changeling

Products Discussed in

To Top