1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fishing the keys?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by toughtaco, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Apr 16, 2011 at 6:06 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Hey all I am planning a trip to the keys. I am wondering if anyone is down there may have a boat or some gear? I will pay if anyone would be willing to be take me along. I will be in fl from May 14th to May 21.

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Anyone? I am looking into share boat trips out of Islamorada if anyone would be interested in joining that way it breaks up the cost a bit.

3. May 1, 2011 at 2:19 PM
    cntmdc

cntmdc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pablo
    Delray Beach,Fl
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 "Super White"
    Undercover Toneau cover, Billet Grill, bug deflector,Fog light Mod,Nerf bars,17" TRD Sport wheels, stainless mirror covers,LED Guage cluster "Blue",SS Front Skid Plate,Custom "SOCKMONKEY" SR5 Decals, OEM TRD SS exhaust tip,shorty antenna,Clarion DVD Head unit,Bilstein 5100's Front shocks,Toytec 2"AAL,Custom Racing Stripe hood,roof & tail gate
    Contact a friend of mine we're both Firefighter and his side job is a fishing guide in the keys & back country his web site is:www.fishingadventurecharters.com and his name is Capt. Pier Milito
    Also do a google search on him he's really good, he writes for a local fishing magazine in the area also.
    He has a small boat for tarpon /snook fly fishing and a off shore boat for mahi,grouper etc..

4. May 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:

I will definitely check him out thank you. I might pm you if I end up booking a trip for further coordination.

5. May 21, 2011 at 8:51 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Had a great trip!!!! I will post pics tomorrow. Awesome!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top