1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fitness Equipment Manufacturing Interest

Discussion in 'Health' started by RAT PRODUCTS, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Apr 7, 2014 at 5:10 PM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS [OP] RAT Products

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Rollin SOB
    Smokin with a smarty.
    Hello Everyone,

My small fabrication business has branched out and started making rigs for your gym or crossfit. They are comparable to the big name equipment, but I can custom make them to your desire. I use the same 2"x3" steel tube, 1/4" mounting brackets, large 1/4" thick gussets, and 5/8" hardware for strength. I can also build a "monster rack" type of rig if you need the extra strength. I can do any height uprights, custom length bars, as well as any color paint or bare steel. I also leave off the fluff and unnecessary holes so I can cut down on cost. I can save you 10-25% off retail plus some shipping cost if you are in the Midwest. My business is in central Iowa and I can deliver around the area. I can also arrange shipping, most likely through fastenal. I'm just starting this type of equipment, but already have satisfied customers in Ames, IA.

As of now I've made a 14' wide wall mounted rig system with adjustable height pull up bars for a kids crossfit room. It can easily hold me though. In the works are some weight racks and I'm negotiating a local job to build a small home rig, custom shrimp trawler, and flying pull up bar. I can pretty much make anything. Lead time is 7-14 days.

Contact me and we can discuss your needs and costs.

For reference, a 10' rig would run about $1400 with paint and hardware included.
    A flying pull up bar is $200.
    A shrimp trawler is $110.
    The more you buy, the more you save though!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. May 6, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    TyT

TyT Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Warner Robins GA
    they look really nice bud! how much is your shipping costs? also can you build to certain gym specs?

Ty

3. May 7, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    RAT PRODUCTS

RAT PRODUCTS [OP] RAT Products

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Farmington, MN
    Vehicle:
    Cummins Coal Rollin SOB
    Smokin with a smarty.
    Thanks Ty! I'm not sure what shipping would be, but if it's a pallet load it could go fastenal for probably $125.

I can custom make anything.

To Top