1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fixing my truck

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ToyComa92, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mar 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    So i finally got the check from my insurance company to fix my truck i need:
    Grill
    Grill to front bumper filler on both sides
    headlights
    Bumper

Im planning on purchasing an ARB deluxe bumper and ANZO headlights or if i can find a member selling a set for cheap i will go that route and just BHLM them.

So that leaves me needing a Grill and the Filler pieces. I will probably just buy a unpainted grill from amazon and paint that myself, Anyone have any idea where to buy the filler pieces? Perferrably unpainted?

Does anyone know how much a pint of Super white costs? That should be all i need to repaint the grill and filler pieces and a couple spots here and there correct?

2. Mar 9, 2012 at 11:25 AM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen, good driver mod.
    Partsgeek has the cheapest grills. you can get an unpainted one for around 35 bucks. paint should be around 80 bucks for the grill.

dont forget about new springs and shocks for the ARB. your stock coils will hate you if you try and use them

3. Mar 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 [OP] Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    right on i found everything i needed on there, Now i just gotta find out how much paint will cost.

To Top