1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fj anthracites

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 09silvertaco, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mar 21, 2010 at 4:00 PM
    09silvertaco

09silvertaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC TRD Sport V6 6SPD
    anyone know the part number for the FJ SE Anthracite (gunmetal grey) TRD wheels? and the potential going rate?

i saw the link to franks toyota selling a set of 4 new on ebay for $525. thats the same price as the silver ones, which i did have on my old tacoma.

2. Mar 21, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    4Runner Trail
    [​IMG] I paid 150/ea IIRC

3. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:41 PM
    DaWillDaBeast

DaWillDaBeast Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Orlando FL
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 with some goodies
    Things
    Are the TT's more expensive than the Anthracites?

4. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    barlowrs

barlowrs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Build Thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/74926-barlowrs-06-taco-expo-build-thread.html OME Lift, FJ SE Wheels, 255/85 KM2, Allpro Plate Bumper, 8K Winch, Synthetic Line, Yaesu FT-8800R, Custom Sliders Sockmonkey bedside decals, BHLM, base model grille, TRD offroad (black) trim
    I paid about the same ($150 each) for my set of 5....if you CAN get your hands on a set, I would go for it, even if you dont want them, you can resell them. they are VERY hard to get.

As several dealers told me when I was looking for mine "you need to own a FJ SE, and not just have a VIN number, but you need to also have Proof of ownership before you can order them."

The only reason I got mine was because a FJ owner ordered a full set, but never picked them up, so my buddy (that works at Toyota) told me about them, so I could get them.

So if you can get a set, go for them

5. Mar 22, 2010 at 4:20 AM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    SBurl Vermont
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    Frank Toyota in National City seems to get them the most, $525 on ebay when available use bing cashback and save $42 off that.
    You can always call Scott in parts at Franks, the number is on the F.T. website.
    I bought a set from him but decided to go in a different direction and had no problems selling my rims locally as mentioned earlier.
    The VIN required from what I read here is for the Black ones. A couple of folks here have bought the silver or anthracite ones from Scott, had em powdercoated. They look awesome.
    Either way, worth a call to him to see what he has coming in, he puts as many sets on backorder as he can. My dealer cannot or will not do that. Props to Scott!

To Top