1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FLYZEYE Designs BLACK Friday Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by flyzeye designs, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Nov 30, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    flyzeye designs

flyzeye designs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    double-cab long-bed 4X4 debadged TRD Sport
    6 inch lift, tinted windows, custom tail lights, custom Red/White/Red-Black FLYZEYE Designs TCMA-0513 V2W interior light Custom Powder-Coated Devil Horns by Andres
    To all who jumped on this deal, thanks for the support. If you missed it, sorry to hear.

Have a safe & happy holiday season! Cheers!

- your orders are processing now...

2. Nov 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    6 inch lift, tinted windows, custom tail lights, custom Red/White/Red-Black FLYZEYE Designs TCMA-0513 V2W interior light Custom Powder-Coated Devil Horns by Andres
    [​IMG]

Due to the HUGE response for our second annual Black Friday Sale, we have entered a back-order status on the 3VP-RS LED lights once again.

These items will ship separately as soon as possible. Apologies to those who do not receive these items before Xmas. The remainder of your orders will ship likely Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Please PM for questions, concerns, and comments.

Please be advised, due to the expected high demand, delivery times will run longer than usual. IF in the event, something goes into back-order, we will continue to sell at the Black Friday pricing and inform you that the item(s) you purchased will be sent once restocked.

3. Dec 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Due to the HUGE response for our second annual Black Friday Sale, we have entered a back-order status on the 3VP-RS LED lights once again.

These items will ship separately as soon as possible. Apologies to those who do not receive these items before Xmas. The remainder of your orders will ship likely Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Nearly all V1 and V2W lights have shipped with a few exceptions. You will likely receive an email indicating that your item has shipped in the coming days.

Regarding the 3VPs, we are still waiting for the back-ordered parts. They are expected this week. We extend a HUGE apology for these delays. We are working to get these units shipped ASAP.

Please be advised, due to the expected high demand, delivery times will run longer than usual. IF in the event, something goes into back-order, we will continue to sell at the Black Friday pricing and inform you that the item(s) you purchased will be sent once restocked.

4. Dec 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

Remaining 3VPs have shipped.

5. Dec 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
    fenderpicks

fenderpicks Well-Known Member

Member:
    How do i know if my order is shipped or back ordered?

6. Dec 7, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    There are no more back ordered units at this time. All orders have shipped and are expected to deliver on Monday or Tuesday.

There are 3 or 4 V2Ws still in production but they too should be completed this week-end. Those last units are expected to ship early this coming week.

7. Dec 7, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    Newlife

Newlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Knoxville TN
    Vehicle:
    Underdog
    iPad mini 2 w/ retina in dash, Alpine amp and subs, avs window visors, 3" omelift with bastard pack, full synthetic fluid swap, 15% tint all over, debadged all the way around.,two cree led pods near windshield,50'' up top, and pods in lower bumper , Katzkins grey and barracuda red leather interior all around. Wrangler MTR's 35" . American out law buckshot 16x9. Bruteforce Fab rear bumper. SOS concepts front bumper. Engo 10000s winch And a bunch of other money tied up in it,
    Assuming this sale is over :-(

8. Dec 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    You are correct. It is possible that we will do a Xmas sale but, nothing has been finalized as of yet.

We're still barely wrapping up on the Black Friday sales.

9. Dec 10, 2013 at 6:02 AM
    flyzeye designs

Member:
    First Name:
    Darren
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    Vehicle:
    ALL orders from the Black Friday Sale have shipped. IF you do not receive your order by Thursday, please call us.

Sorry for the delays - you guys swamped us. Thanks for your support and patience.

Happy Holidays!

10. Dec 10, 2013 at 4:56 PM
    Poolstick

Poolstick Well-Known Member

Member:
    Got mine and put it in today. The light looks really cool!

Couple of thoughts:
    -It was really easy to put in. <15 minutes, though I already knew how to take off all the trim.
    -The little halos on the front are hard to use.. maybe I don't understand how they work, but sometimes I touch them and the light turns off, sometimes it doesn't. I can't figure it out. Once they do go off, I touch them a bunch more and eventually they come back on.
    -What the point of the little halos if I can turn it off with the switch?
    -Amber matches nicely with the interior amber, white really lights up the truck.
    -Wish it didn't have the little fly logo on it. It looks so nice and stock and then you see that.
    -This is nitpicky, but there is a little gap on both ends of the bar where it meets the bottom of the stereo trim. I think the trim bends up a little and the bar is straight. I could press it up and make the little gap go away (probably <1mm), but the adhesive didn't seem to be strong enough to hold it up. I may try to squeeze a drop of super glue in there and see if I can make it stick without making a huge mess.
    -I'm curious how easy it will be to remove the A/C panel now that this is installed. I haven't tried as I wanted the adhesive to have plenty of time to set up before I tried to rip it out... If it does come off, I guess I'll super glue back into place.

11. Dec 15, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    Naholo808

Naholo808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Honolulu, HI
    Vehicle:
    13 PreRunner TRD Sport
    TINTS: 35% Fronts 5% Rears 5% Windshield Strip LIGHTING: FogLight Anytime (2006KJ) HID Headlights - 6000k Hi/Lo Beam HID Foglights - 5000k DTRLs - Triton 6k white/amber switchback (VLEDS) LED CREE Reverse Lights LED “cool white” Map Lights LED “cool white” Dome light LED “cool white” Parking Lights LED “cool white” License Plate INTERIOR: Wet Okoles - Black w/ Charcoal Piping. (Front and Back) Armrest / Center Console Cover (Blueinstinct) DOOR PULL HANDLE COVERS (Blueinstinct) Pillar Grab Handle Covers (Blueinstinct) Rear "OH SHIT" Grab handles (Blueinstinct) EXTERIOR: Black TRD grill emblem Plasti-dipped emblems Plasti-dipped front bottom insert Black OEM side steps Black OEM bedmat MATTE BLACK TRD w/ Hawaiian Islands BEDSIDE DECAL - (Cboy808) WHEELS: 17in TRD Sport rims P265/70R17 Black Gorilla Lug nuts
    Aww man. Next time!!

To Top