1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fog light removal help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Krusey1011, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Aug 14, 2009 at 2:44 PM
    Krusey1011

Krusey1011 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    SW Washington
    Vehicle:
    Taco of Terror!!!
    K&N high performance intake, billet grill, bhlm, T-Rex eyelids, debadged/blacked, behind grill Hella Black Magic's, Fog light anytime, DTLT headers, Interior/Exterior LED's
    removing the fogs now and I cant figure out this adjustable screw thing on the back... ne one?

2. Aug 14, 2009 at 2:49 PM
    Krusey1011

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    SW Washington
    Vehicle:
    Taco of Terror!!!
    K&N high performance intake, billet grill, bhlm, T-Rex eyelids, debadged/blacked, behind grill Hella Black Magic's, Fog light anytime, DTLT headers, Interior/Exterior LED's
    housing... I took out the grill and headlights to get to em easy and theres this adjustable screw with this wind mill looking plastic thing on the back of it closest to the housing

3. Aug 14, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    Krusey1011

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    SW Washington
    Vehicle:
    Taco of Terror!!!
    great links man thanks but somehow the adjusting knob is holding onto the housing and I cant figure out how to free it

4. Aug 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM
    BeachBoy

BeachBoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    VT & QC
    Vehicle:
    '09 DC LB Sport+Leather
    Icon Extended COs / Camburg UCA / ATX Predator Teflon / Mickey Thompson MTZ / Color-Matched emblems / All-Pro Bumper & skids / Stubbs HD-SKO / Alcans custom leafs / U-Bolt flip / Icon rear resi shocks / Rear Bumper
    You can slide it out, it's just a small tab IIRC

I got mine out in 20 seconds, but I remember having to thinka little before figuring out how they were attached.

5. Aug 14, 2009 at 3:27 PM
    Krusey1011

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    SW Washington
    Vehicle:
    Taco of Terror!!!
    Yeah got em out now. Simple... of course! I just had to loosen the adjusting screw and then it poped right out. Now to figure out how to pop the lenses off the housing.:frusty::notsure:

To Top