1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fog lights to prerunner lights??????

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by sully1981, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Sep 29, 2009 at 3:04 PM

sully1981 [OP] Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Costa Mesa, CA
    05 SPORT 4x4
    Solo XLT 19" 4WD Kit and 4-Link w/32" cycled, Caged, 41 gallon fuel cell, 2.5 bypass and coil-overs up front, 3.0 bypass and 2.5 coil-over in rear, PCI radio w/intercom and 5 headsets, 50" & 20" GG-lighting LEDs, Method Hole Wheels, Currie 9", URD CAI, 35x12.5x17 Cooper AT3, PRP Seats, Glassworks 6.5" front, Fiberwerx Bedsides.
    Getting my flared fenders put on right now and just going to leave bumper off cause i am going to get a prerunner bumper fabed up next. Curious about just using the fog light wires from oem setup to one of the pairs of lights that i will install on the tubular bumper. I am sure this will work but not sure what mods i need to do to the wiring or fuse....etc to make it work properly. Has anyone done this or know what i need to do to make it happen. Any info is greatly appreciated.
To Top