1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fogged Fog Lights - What can i do?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by RTG, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Apr 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM
    RTG

RTG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport SRR5, Long Bed
    6" Fabtech Dirt Logic, PA15-TOY IPOD adapter, UltraGauge, CravenSpeed 2" antena, 17x9 Moto Metal Wheels, 35sx12.5 Yokohama Geolander M/T tires, Removed second filter, Pop&Lock, Bed Extender, Bug Deflector, Grill Craft, Two 12" Rockford Fosgate punch sub enclosure, Kicker Amp, 5902 Viper Remote start, Tint (20% all around), Power Slot Rotor, NFAB Step Bars, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, Wet Okole seat covers, akebono brake pads, Foglights Mod,Bushwacker fender flares,Homeblaster trainhorn.
    I recently purchased a set of yellow fog lights from ebay, took the truck to the car wash and now the driver side foglight is fogged with little be of water in. Does anybody had this experience before. What should i do to fix it, just wait until is completly gone, buy a new one?, contact the seller for possible exchage? Any advise will help me a lot. Thanks guys....

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Apr 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM
    RTG

RTG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    League City, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner TRD Sport SRR5, Long Bed
    6" Fabtech Dirt Logic, PA15-TOY IPOD adapter, UltraGauge, CravenSpeed 2" antena, 17x9 Moto Metal Wheels, 35sx12.5 Yokohama Geolander M/T tires, Removed second filter, Pop&Lock, Bed Extender, Bug Deflector, Grill Craft, Two 12" Rockford Fosgate punch sub enclosure, Kicker Amp, 5902 Viper Remote start, Tint (20% all around), Power Slot Rotor, NFAB Step Bars, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, Wet Okole seat covers, akebono brake pads, Foglights Mod,Bushwacker fender flares,Homeblaster trainhorn.
    Actually, I let them air dry, sealed, and put them back on, but i think the problem was that the bulb socket was loose,allowing water to enter, i need to take my truck to the car wash again and see what will happen....i'll let u know.....

Products Discussed in

To Top