1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For all those with Foglight Mod with 'IGN 2'

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by brian, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Feb 17, 2011 at 5:24 PM
    brian

brian [OP] Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2008 F-350 Powerstroke
    For all you guys doing the foglight mod with IGN 2 as your power source, the one that makes your lights turn on after 4 hours due to emmisions control..... I had a simple, stupid, and why the hell didn't I think of this before idea.

Get a magnetically held switch. Install it in place of your current switch. When truck turns off, so does switch. Pssh, stupid you say, but I'm gonna do it, always looked for an excuse to have a cool magnetic switch!

Hell, 30 seconds of looking and I already found a pretty neat switch. Lighted to tell you they are on!

http://www.xoxide.com/ilu-round-latch-push-amber.html

2. Feb 17, 2011 at 5:27 PM
    brian

brian [OP] Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2008 F-350 Powerstroke
    Whoops, it would appear that even though I searched for 12V switch, that switch is a 125VAC... oopsy, well, I'll replace it with another, but you get the point! It may work on 12V though.

Heres another.... http://www.crazypc.com/products/pv1-823911R.html Not to say they have to be round momentary style, but it opens up alot of different styles.

To Top