1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

for sale: black fj wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by taco man31, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Apr 29, 2011 at 7:26 PM
    sierrahsky

sierrahsky Expedition Style

Member:
    Same here... WTF... Y do people do stuff like this. Its really really getting old.

2. Apr 29, 2011 at 8:01 PM
    EVILSTI

EVILSTI Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    Catskill, NY
    Vehicle:
    1994 FZJ80 / 2022 Tacoma TRD Pro
    2022 Tacoma TRD Pro ......................................... 94 FZJ80 Land Cruiser Slee 6" lift kit 37" KM2s 17" procomp wheels Snorkel .......................................... SOLD: 06 TRD OFF ROAD OME Suspension lift kit with: Front OME 90000 shocks, 886 coils, top plate spacers, complete OME Dakar leaf spring packs, Front Diff drop kit, Rear N182 shocks, OME trim spacer, OME carrier bearing drop bushings, American Racing Chambers 16X8, Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S 285/75-16s (Winter tires), BFG MT KM2's 285/75-16, satoshi grille mod, TRD CAI, AP front bumper, AP skid plate, Cobra 75 WX ST CB, 2' Firestik antenna, Pioneer Avic-U310BT, Beefed Sliders, LR UCA's, Tinted Headlights, AP Rear bumper, DTLTH, Smittybilt XRC10 comp winch, Yellow top D35, pAP custom Transmission Skid ;-) , NFab spare tire holder, DT Pipe Bomb,

The guy is from NY. I actually passed him a few days ago on the road. The CL ads you guys found and keep flagging have nothing to do with him or his wheels. You think just because you did a search on cl and found black FJ wheels they must be his? In AZ??? :rolleyes: Come on think before you post stupid things. He tried pulling a bs move acting like he didnt know what he had and got called out on it. But his CL ad was not the same as the ones above and I think he was asking $1000 in his ad. And before anyone tries to say Im defending him don't bother. I don't know him or care if he is banned or whatever else. :D

3. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    fastguy95

fastguy95 A man knows nothing

Member:
    SF Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    02 DC 4wd
    All Pro front/rear bumpers, OME 883's with Bilstein 5100 all around, Deaver J59 springs, TRD E locker, E locker Guard, Red Line hood struts, Weathertech floor mats, SS brake lines, EBC Rotors and green pads, Debadged, Line X, BAMF brake relocator bracket, Beefed Taco cb drop, Magnaflow muffler, Scuba Mod, live power outlet mod, disable door buzzer mod, tinted windows, light blinker conversion, Alpine HU, Infinity Kappa 600w amp, JL Audio 1000w amp for sub, JL Audio W3V4 12" sub, JL Audio 6x9's, Retrofit projectors bixenon 55w, Dynamat on all doors, and light bar.
    I actually responded to the CL ad and wrote:

I'll give you $300 for the fj rims. I see these have been reposted for a while, and you're not gonna get more than $500 IF they are even real.

And I thought it was funny you tried passing this sale on tacomaworld.com. Everybody on there smelled your shit a mile away. hahahahahaha.

And the guy responded back with:

I have no idea what you,re talking about. I got these from a dealer in Chandler
    AZ, he has these sent out to power coat. They are copies of the limited version
    and they are the real Toyota rims. The rims look great but I will probably throw them on a my next Tacoma.

So wait, if these are copies of the limited version, how are they REAL toyota rims? :confused:

If anybody is curious, the email this guy responded with is BILHUNTER@AOL.COM.

Just thought I'd pass this information along.

4. Apr 30, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    stevenstaco

stevenstaco B A N N E D

Member:
    First Name:
    steven
    sacramento ca
    Vehicle:
    o7 trd sport sr5 4x4/06 4runner sr5 4x4
    1.5 aal,Tacomaworld sticker,Blacked out tail lights,bhlm,.dumped exhaust,relocated 7 pin ,rear diff breather mod,bed lights,hella 500s behind the grill,plastidipped lower vallance,mag light mod,debadged,black billit grill,bedmat mod,airaid intake,vynil armrests and back rests,tailgate theft mod, ipod interface,backseat cargo mod,front 5100s
    ironic?

5. Apr 30, 2011 at 6:30 PM
    himmie

himmie No.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    AZ-WI
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Yes.
    I never stated that they were his ads. I simply happened to noticed them after his TWO suspicious threads on here. I posted them for others to look into, not suggesting anything as I had no way to confirm.

6. May 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    Just read through all of this...

Can I submit my $.02?

...what a pussy.

Products Discussed in

To Top