1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For sale: for the die cast buffs out there

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Motorshooter, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Dec 11, 2009 at 8:56 AM
    Motorshooter

Motorshooter [OP] Motorshooter

Member:
    VA-Northern VA
    Vehicle:
    16 double cab, short bed, 4X4 SR5, Towing pkg. Inferno Orange -What a great color!
    Weather Tech stone guards, Undercover SE bed cover, fresh coat of wax. I really miss my Indigo Ink Pearl 07' DC -RIP-she saved my life. Thank you blue beast!
    Time to move out some accessories, this time it’s three trailers. All are 1/18th scale, all are in great condition-{See note on red set}

(1) Yellow Corvette racing transporter set with trailer. Includes, (2) tool boxes, arch welder, battery charger and battery, engine stand with engine, acetylene and oxygen tanks, shop air compressor, trailer hitches, ramps and tire rack for the trailer. Complete set with its original box

(1) Red Corvette Racing transporter set with trailer. Includes, (2) tool boxes, arch welder, battery charger and battery, engine stand with engine, oxygen tank, shop air compressor, trailer hitches, ramps and tire rack for the trailer. NOTE-this set is missing 1 of the two welder’s tanks- comes with its original box

(1) Silver and black trailer without the shop set up gear and no box
    All three trailers for $125 plus shipping
    Drop me a PM if you are interested. :D
    [​IMG]

To Top