1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FOR SALE: MAGPUL AR ACCESSORIES

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by mpatrick, May 3, 2013.

1. May 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    mpatrick

mpatrick [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mason
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2011 tacoma, method standards, nitto trails
    magna flow muffler.. black OEM tacoma badges.. pro comp 7036's, nitto trail grapplers, rigid flood and amber rear lights, grillcraft grill, rigid spots behind grill,
    up for sale are some magpul goodies! ALL GOODIES ARE BLACK! i have for sale a magpul moe commercial stock with extended butt pad, a magpul miad grip with the AA/AAA insert and also have the 5.56 insert still that will come with, all parts to the miad grip are intact and with the grip. i also have a commercial buffer tube with nut. tube and nut only no buffer. looking to get $120 for all the magpul parts and the buffer tube and wrench. i rarley used the anything. dont want to split anything up i also have the tango down buffer nut wrench. and last but not least i have a 6 shot side saddle for a remmy 870. looking to get $20 shipped for that and have all the parts for that. i rarely used it. let me know! i will ship so we can work something out. located in inland empire for any local pick up. thanks guys!

[​IMG]

To Top