1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For Sale: Wet Okole Seat Covers for Regular Cab Bench Seat

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Kelson, May 29, 2011.

1. May 29, 2011 at 11:50 PM
    Kelson

Kelson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    So you've finally made it back to your truck, from a nice long day at the beach (or pool, or maybe it was just raining). To your dismay, you find that you have no towel, and that you are soaking wet. If you had been smart, you would have bought Wet Okole seat covers, so you wouldn't have to worry in this situation.

Since you are even smarter, you decide that you should buy these Wet Okoles from me, at a steeply discounted price. I have for you, in PRIMO condition, a set of wet okole seat covers for your bench seat, that came out of my 2008 Toyota Tacoma.

These seatcovers have been meticulously maintained, shampoo'd and cleaned. There are no holes, tears, rips, burns or doodoo on them. They were installed correctly by a certified Korean who worked for Wet Okole, so all the straps and buckles are in the right place, and are undamaged.

These Wet Okoles also come with the optional zippered pockets on the back, great for storing anything you want, and come in handy due to the miniscule in-cab storage space in the regular cabs.

SO. The important stuffs. I will let these go for a SUPAH CHEAP $175 SHIPPED to anywhere in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. If you are on Oahu, I may be able arrange installation of these, so you'd be paying for that instead of shipping. Sounds fair, ah?

I will shampoo them one more time before I ship them out, so they are hella clean and awesome for you.

P1000004_57a10b1a7b16a40f4b9b3f12308d9da6f3e94283.jpg

(Toyota Hawaii Luggage strap not included with purchase. Middle headrest cover is included with purchase, just not pictured)

2. May 30, 2011 at 7:57 AM
    runyun

runyun Well-Known Member

Member:
    Irving/N. Grand Prairie
    Vehicle:
    02 Silver TRD DC

haha.. your post cracked me up

3. May 30, 2011 at 8:12 AM
    BradleyScottETC

BradleyScottETC Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Lake County, FL
    Vehicle:
    10 4.0 AC 4x4
    I wish I still had a bench seat- these are sick man. GLWS

4. Jun 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    bumpppppppppp

5. Jun 1, 2011 at 5:19 PM
    90YotaPU

90YotaPU The Messiah

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Union County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    1990 Toyota 4x4 (Pre-Taco)
    Aftermarket Stereo, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, HF Air Horns, 3" Lift
    Damn I didn't even know they made these for the regular cab. If my bench seat wasn't still in perfect shape, I'd be snatching these up.

6. Jun 1, 2011 at 9:19 PM
    LBCdan

LBCdan TACO --> TUNDRA

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra CM 4x4
    Toytec Coilovers, TotalChaos UCA, Icon w/ Resi, Toytec Lift Shackle, Methods w/ 285/75/18 Tires.
    Will these work with the seat airbags?

7. Jun 1, 2011 at 9:29 PM
    tacokid09

tacokid09 it's about the off-road miles

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian aka B-Lang
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tundra
    SOOOO TEMPTING.

8. Jun 1, 2011 at 10:23 PM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    i bought mine when my truck was like 3 months old. no reason to wait :D

i want to lie to you and say they do so i can sell them, but they don't lol. theyre made for the 05-08 trucks w/o the airbag in them. The 09+ ones have slots in them for the airbags to deploy properly

you know you want em :D. edit; just noticed you have an 09.

9. Jun 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM
    90YotaPU

90YotaPU The Messiah

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Union County, NJ
    Vehicle:
    1990 Toyota 4x4 (Pre-Taco)
    Aftermarket Stereo, Spidertrax Wheel Spacers, HF Air Horns, 3" Lift
    lol well at least you just made up my mind. I have a '10.

10. Jun 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    jpinsd

jpinsd Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma
    How hard is it to install? What color is the middle portion of the seat? Thanks.

11. Jun 5, 2011 at 3:57 PM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    they arent too hard to install, there are a few writeups i beleive on TW. the middle portion is black, the two portions where you sit are charcoal.

12. Jun 5, 2011 at 4:02 PM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    Bump for a good seat cover and a funny post.

Want to KEEP your seat in perfect shape? Get seat covers. The argument that your seats are in shitty shape is a better one for not getting them than saying they're in good shape.

They're totally worth it, btw. I've had mine on for two years now. Love them.

13. Jun 5, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    haha thanks and X2 on that. took them off the seats and my bench is PERFECT shape.

14. Jun 5, 2011 at 8:35 PM
    TheMrGExperience

TheMrGExperience Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Slidell, LA
    Vehicle:
    01 GMC Sierra z85 4x4 4.8L RCLB
    Debadged, 4x6 to 6x9 rear speaker conversion
    bump for trading in the bench for FUCKING PORSCHE SEATS. You're in-dash iPad-headunit-frankenstein-of-awesomeness just wasn't awesome enough for you eh? haha

15. Jun 7, 2011 at 12:04 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    lmao bump

16. Jun 8, 2011 at 5:40 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
  17. Jun 23, 2011 at 5:19 PM
    TheMrGExperience

TheMrGExperience Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Slidell, LA
    Vehicle:
    01 GMC Sierra z85 4x4 4.8L RCLB
    Debadged, 4x6 to 6x9 rear speaker conversion
    how has no one bought these yet? bump.

18. Jun 24, 2011 at 6:58 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    IDK. I can guarantee no one has them for sale cheaper lol. BUMP!

19. Jun 30, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    someone please buy these! it took me awhile to conjure up that whole sales pitch lol

20. Jul 7, 2011 at 4:27 AM
    Kelson

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    BUMP!

I'll sweeten the deal EVEN MOAR.
    Free Gift to be included with purchase.
    (Gift to be determined at a later date, when these do sell. You may not request anything special. Gift will be appropriate, not perishable, or illegal.Kshootsbrah.)

Products Discussed in

To Top