1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by RacerAV, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Rylee

Rylee Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rylee
    Mission Viejo
    Vehicle:
    07 dcsb long travel
    Engage front kit, 35" hankook mt, Glassworks, Deavers.
    i want rear timbrens.

949 306 7422 text please

2. GaBoy86

GaBoy86 New Member

Member:
    Atlanta,Ga
    Stock as can be.
    If you still have the headlights/hid set-up I'm interested. Shoot me a pm

3. RacerAV

RacerAV [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    I do, but they'll probably go locally, I'll need to trade for stocks.

OP updated a bit more!

Nobody wants to swap seats? Who's got black and tan interior? The katskin leather is awesome!!!

4. JayB27

JayB27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Orange County, CA.
    Vehicle:
    10' White DCSB Pre Runnner
    Debadged, Plasti-Dip Wheels, Color Matched Satoshi grille, Ebay Seat Covers =P, Painted Black and white Radio surround, Blue Interior Dome light, White Maps lights, Fishing Rod Holder. All done by me.
    Hey bud. How much for the rear bumper and trd intake

5. shweller

shweller Well-Known Member

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport SB 4x4
    PoP 'N' Lock Satoshi Grill (Did it Myself) DSM UCA's (Desert Products) FXR 1.1 w/Gatling Gun Shrouds Phillips 85122 Method Racing Wheels HID Hella 500's behind Satoshi grill Fog Light Anytime Illuminated 4x4 Switch Ultragauge PIAA 510"s King Coilovers w/resi's Rear TSB Leaf Packs All Pro Sliders Bolt on sliders 255/75 R17 BF Goodrich Mudders Spidertrax wheel spacers Neoprene arm rests Weathertechs Wet Okoles w/TRD Allpro Ofrroad Apex bumper and IFS skid plate
    Wondering if you got my PM OP. I'm sure your probably busy.....

6. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    hey man, I sure did. sent you a text today, never heard back! Just PMd you again. the bumper is yours if you want it!

7. Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Spring City,PA soon to be Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
    I have a stock suspension for you, rear shocks, front struts, front coils, for a trade. I like the best top, and I like the U bolt flip kit with bumpy stops. Let me know what you are willing to trade for it. I also have an extra U bolt set if you need. Lemme know, and sent a PM as well.

8. shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    PoP 'N' Lock Satoshi Grill (Did it Myself) DSM UCA's (Desert Products) FXR 1.1 w/Gatling Gun Shrouds Phillips 85122 Method Racing Wheels HID Hella 500's behind Satoshi grill Fog Light Anytime Illuminated 4x4 Switch Ultragauge PIAA 510"s King Coilovers w/resi's Rear TSB Leaf Packs All Pro Sliders Bolt on sliders 255/75 R17 BF Goodrich Mudders Spidertrax wheel spacers Neoprene arm rests Weathertechs Wet Okoles w/TRD Allpro Ofrroad Apex bumper and IFS skid plate
    Replied, I'll Take the rear bumper.

9. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    BUMP FOR MORE INFO...

Going to be gone for a few months. I'm saving all the parts, you save your money!

10. shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    Bummer was looking forward to picking up that bumper. I guess it will have to wait. Take care and see you in few months OP

11. Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Spring City,PA soon to be Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
    Lemme know if and when you want the stock suspension.

12. eddtool

eddtool Eddie

Member:
    First Name:
    Eddie
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 magnetic DC
    weatherteched out
    pm and text on the headlights

13. greenguy3

greenguy3 BOOM goes the dynamite!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    Dirty A$$ TRD
    Mud and dirt
    Is your rear window one solid piece? Where'd you get that done...or am I seeing things?

14. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    yeah, one solid glass window! good ol base model 4x4! Wish it was an option on other Tacomas. Wish it rolled down like the Tundras though. It's stationary.

15. csjumper2003

csjumper2003 Jumper's Leds Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    Lakeside
    Vehicle:
    2014 SSM Trd Off Road 4x4 Auto
  16. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    I'm still not home, but any takers on the entire truck? I'll be home in May, mostly. So if you guys do want stuff, be sure to save up some cash for May, then come shop! Or just buy the WHOLE truck!!!

17. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    anyone want this truck? found a condo, need more cash. ill sell it to ya cheap! make me an offer! if you refer a buyer not on TW, ill give you $100! Paypal, in person, whatever works.

18. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    ATTN:
    TO ALL THE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN PARTS!!!

If you are willing to come over, help swap parts (your OEM for the aftermarket parts you want) I can have someone there to help. Let's work something out. This is obviously only for locals, as no shipping will be done just yet.

PM me with what you want in the SUBJECT LINE, then if you have the OEM stuff to replace it. I don't need everything, but some stuff.

Let's go!!!

I'll lower prices for your help too!

19. shweller

Member:
    Corona
    Vehicle:
    PM replied on rear bumper as per previous conversation.

20. RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    returned! come and get it sir! :D

To Top