1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FOUND Jeep Spare Thingy

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by DanielWEWO, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Apr 13, 2018 at 8:06 PM
    DanielWEWO

DanielWEWO [OP] AntsInMyEyesJohnson

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Orange
    Vehicle:
    Black 2017 TRD OR 4x4 DCLB
    Hey guys, I found some guys spare tire holder that I'm assuming is from a wrangler.

I was wondering if any of you guys knew the appropriate forum to post this to, or if you guys are a member of the right wrangler forums you might be able to help me find the appropriate lost and found place.

I found it at the top of road 3N06 in the Cucamonga Wilderness up past Lytle Creek on March 17. There was a caravan of Jeeps that went up there the night before that so maybe it was someone in that group.

So: What's the right place to post this?2018-04-13 18.50.22.jpg

2. Apr 14, 2018 at 8:18 AM
    Ducman4x4

Ducman4x4 Yusi The Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Ducman
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Suuuper Duuuper White
    Stuff for Mall Crawling
    check wranglerforum.com or empire_jeep_club on IG

DanielWEWO[OP] likes this.
  3. Apr 14, 2018 at 8:20 AM
    bajatacoguy

bajatacoguy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    RI to NH
    Vehicle:
    Blk Taco
    OEM: Bed Mat Roof Rack Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Door Sill Protectors KO2's Dobinson GTS Suspension TRD Beadlocks Timbren Bump Stops SPC UCA Rear SuperSpring SSO Slimline Winch Bumper SmittyBilt x20 Mobtown Sliders Mobtown Front Skid Avid Basket Bed Rack DECKED Draw Organizer Total Chaos Bed Stiffners Relentless Fab Bed Corner Tie Downs CBI Ditch Light Brackets ARB Dual Compressor Instant Air Tank Smittybilt RTT Road Shower II Indel-B Fridge/Freezer w/ Slide Ironman 4x4 Insulated Fridge Case Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT Yo_Hec - Center Console Molle Little Johnny III CB Radio KB Voodoo Flashlight Kit Switch Pro 8100 BlueSea Fuse Pelfreybilt Fuse Panel Mount Gecko - LED Bed Lights Gecko - LED Hood Lights Raptor Grill Lights Cali Raised - Bed Flag Pole Holder Center Console Tray & Organizer Weather Tech Floor Mats Weather Tech Hood Deflector TRAILER BUILD HAPPENING! Plate: Negan
    Sell it on Craigslist

SocalTaco15 and 9TRDTCO like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top