1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Frame Being Replaced...

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by RiskPro, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Sep 14, 2010 at 8:02 PM
    RiskPro

RiskPro [OP] New Member

Member:
    Dropped my 03 Taco off yesterday for the full frame replacement. I'm in a 2010 Corolla until they are done.

Service Mgr said They are replacing about $16,000 worth of parts and that the truck will be basically new. He has been pretty cool about everything and so has the Toyo customer help line. With the exception of the dig-bat agent assigned to my case keeps calling to check if I have any questions but when I ask she never has any answer. She seems to just speculate and make crap up. So I stopped talking to her and avoid her messages.

Anyone had a bad experience after this process? I'm pretty pleased Toyota is doing this as I am not the original owner and the process has been very hassle-free thus far.

Also, do u all recc any other parts be replaced while they have it apart?

I'll keep u posted.....I'm told 2 weeks but let's figure a month even though all parts r in......hmmmmm:turtleride:

2. Sep 14, 2010 at 9:18 PM
    vicstacoma

vicstacoma Guest

Oh cool. Did your frame look really rusted before you took it in f. or the inspection??? Im taking mine in next tuesday just to have it looked at, but i looked at it and it looks perfectly fine no rust whatsoever.

Products Discussed in

To Top