1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 05+ Blacked Out Head Lights

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Kicker_Of_Elves, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Apr 13, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    Kicker_Of_Elves

Kicker_Of_Elves [OP] If it bleeds we can kill it

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Access Cab TRD Off Road
    Front Skid Plate, Exhaust Tip, Tinted Windows: 35% Front Sides, 5% Rear Windows, Devil Horns Emblem, Rear TSB, BLHM, Shorty Antenna, 6000k HID Headlights.

SOLD!

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE SENDING ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE THANKS!

I'm selling my set of Blacked Out Headlights i got off Ebay (these aren't the revtek's, these have the clear lens on the side) The only problem I've had with them is that the left headlight fog's up. I think it just needs to be taken apart and resealed up and it should be fine. The right one needs to have the hood protector (i think that's what it is) sealed back on and a new turn signal bulb put in. I tried to include as many pictures as possible to give people a general idea of what they're looking at. I think this set would make a great project for anyone looking to add retro's to it.

I'm looking for $85 for the set and that does include shipping via USPS I'm not gonna take any chances either, the set will be insured by me up to $150 and include delivery confirmation so you can track the package.

I'm looking for serious offers only so please no lowball offers. I got over 200 positive feedback on ebay and I work thirds too so I can ship these the same day payments made (except weekends)

Any questions feel free to pm me, Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

READY FOR SHIPPING! :cool:

2. Apr 13, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    Muy Grande

Muy Grande Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX; RGV, TX
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    Suspension: DHoes up front, Dakar and OME out back. Audio: Alpine w205 w/ pair of Alpine Amps, Image Dynamic 6.5 Component Speakers up front and Image Dynamic Subs in the Back. Armor: ARB Bull Bar, Rocktek rear bumper and custom rock sliders. Other: Rigid Industries LED Light Bar, Platinum DieHard Battery, BlueSea Fuse Block, rear lights, bed lights, leds inside.
    You have a PM sir.

3. Apr 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    Kicker_Of_Elves

Kicker_Of_Elves [OP] If it bleeds we can kill it

Member:
    USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Access Cab TRD Off Road
    Front Skid Plate, Exhaust Tip, Tinted Windows: 35% Front Sides, 5% Rear Windows, Devil Horns Emblem, Rear TSB, BLHM, Shorty Antenna, 6000k HID Headlights.
To Top