1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 17" TRD Rattle Can Black Wheels $200 OBO

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tencrawler, Oct 18, 2010.

1. tencrawler

tencrawler [OP] Beaver Believer

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Cotati, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver SR5 TRD Sport 4X4 DCSB
    17x8 Pro Comp 7089, Black Tail Light Tint, Air Box Mod w/ K&N, iPod & Aux Input, Black Dash & Center Console, Debadged, De-Mudflapped, Blacked Out Front Valance, Red Calipers, Fog Light Anytime, 35W 6000k HID Fog Lights, 5100 Billys All Around, Front @ 1.75", Wheeler's 1.5" 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Cover King Ballistic Seat Covers, BHLM Morimoto DS2 Retrofits
    I bought the truck with the stock 17" TRD Wheels that had been spray painted black. I like the look, but recently got a killer deal on a set of Pro Comp 7089 Series wheels, and like the aftermarket look better. Local craigslist hasn't produced much interest and figured I would see if any of you guys/gals were looking for stock rims. Paint is decent, but I would have sanded and repainted if I had kept them. I am looking for $150 + shipping, but willing to hear your offers. I would also consider trade for lift and suspension parts (i.e. 5100's, spacers, AAL, etc.) Let me know.

[​IMG]

2010-10-13 14.35.04.jpg

2. Jester243

Jester243 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Doublecab 4x4 IRP
    Lifetime LED 70W headlights 10-8-14 (set #2) Sylvania Silverstar fogs, front side windows tinted 27% to match the others, added Tacomaworld.com sticker, suspension TSB as of 7-21-09, Devil Horns by Andres, BFG's, Alpine with Bluetooth and Ipod contols, Rear view mirror relocation bracket, Ultragauge...
  3. El Tano

El Tano i am the one who knocks

Member:
    Pasadena. CA
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD sport
    Corvette homelink 2.25 procomp levelink kit 1" procomp rear block with TSB leaf pack. 5100 Blinstein on back 17x9 kMC wheels 0 BS 265/70 17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    you need to post pictures [​IMG] (forum rules)

4. tencrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Cotati, CA
    Vehicle:
    17x8 Pro Comp 7089, Black Tail Light Tint, Air Box Mod w/ K&N, iPod & Aux Input, Black Dash & Center Console, Debadged, De-Mudflapped, Blacked Out Front Valance, Red Calipers, Fog Light Anytime, 35W 6000k HID Fog Lights, 5100 Billys All Around, Front @ 1.75", Wheeler's 1.5" 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Cover King Ballistic Seat Covers, BHLM Morimoto DS2 Retrofits
    I embedded a picture. Guess the link is broken on your end. I'll see what I can do.

5. spamy

spamy Truck guy

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 Tacoma Sport SR5 Access Cab
    do you have pictures that show how they look on the truck, maybe a little farther back. I have a silver truck also and am curious.

6. tencrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Cotati, CA
    Vehicle:
    This is the best I have for right now. I ran out of daylight before I got home to get the camera.

2010-10-06 10.55.33.jpg

7. Whitecloud

Whitecloud Cloudy-fabricator of things

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Superwhite 06 DCLB
    ICON Extended travel Coilovers, Custom leaf pack, custom sliders and F&R bumpers, 295 75 17 Toyo Open Country MT's, On-Board air with F+R connectors, On-Board water with quick disconnect shower.Trimmed fenders and body mount chop. LOTS of wiring, dual battery setup, Solar charging system, with some random lights spread around here and there.
    Pm sent.

8. tencrawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Wes
    Cotati, CA
    Vehicle:
To Top