1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2 10" Premier Subs w/ Enclosure for DBL Cab

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by billas333, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Dec 3, 2010 at 3:52 PM
    billas333

billas333 [OP] They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    Whats up guys,

Thinking about selling my 10" subs and enclosure just because I want to down grade to one sub and get some storage space back.

The enclosure was from supercrewsound.com for the 10" double sub enclosure and the Subs are 10" pioneer premier shallow mount which hit quite awesome for being a 3" mounting depth. Ask anyone who heard me at prerunnerseth mod day back in april I had it bumping for a few minutes.

Anyway the subs are great I would actually keep one but if anyone wants to buy this I am sure they want both subs.
    When I installed the subs I had to remove the plastic storage bins behind the seat and was suprised at how much more storage room there was back there without the bins. You can actually fit a toolbox, thats what I need right now so I need to get rid of the passenger side area for space.

If anyone is interested in the whole thing probably local pick up only I would sell the whole set up for $260

Box Alone: $125

Subs each $75

UPDATE: quite a few inquiries about these. I am the original owner of the brand new subs and box. They are just over 2 years old. Everything still hits great and I have never had them over powered as I have their wattage tuned into the exact specs from another pioneer premier amp.

Box measures 48x19x7 and weighs about 70lbs with the subs in so if you wanna check a shipping quote from sacramento ca go for it. You can install an amp in the middle of the box mine was just a little too large.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thebaker
    what model sub is it?

Update: The subs are model TSW10-41D for 10" and 4ohms and Single Voice Coil. 250 Watts RMS and 1000Max. I have both of these running off a 500 Watt RMS amp which is perfect. AMP NOT INCLUDED

Pioneer direct link to woofers

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Subwoofers/Shallow/TS-SW1041D

Keep in mind that mine are the premier series not just plain pioneer

[​IMG]

UPDATED:

Pulled out the subs and box this weekend. Here they are and ready for a new good home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    updated, definitely going to sell no more feeler LOL

3. Dec 4, 2010 at 12:46 AM
    A7XT

A7XT Reppin UWYO

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    WYOMING
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport V6 Silver
    BRUTEFORCE FAB HYBRID BUMPER!, 1.5 AAL, 5100 at 2.5" in front, foglight and DRL mod, fully de-badged, diff-breather mod, aux backup lights, rear view switch on mod, full husky floor liners, yellow wire mod, black action packer toolbox, Rockford P3SD412 sub on a hifonics Zues, Pioneer 4200DVD, hitch recovery shackle, Toyota Ski racks over bed, 55W Bixenon 6000K, Rigid 4" LED bars on bumper, Black Ultra Thunder 17" rims
    pm'ed

4. Dec 4, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
  5. Dec 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
  6. Dec 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Sacramento Area

7. Dec 25, 2010 at 7:56 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Update: Subs are now out and ready to go!

8. Dec 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
  9. Dec 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM
    YCPaul530

YCPaul530 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Yuba City, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4
    K&N Series 77 Cold Air Intake Borla Cat Back Exhaust Tinted Windows 5100's rear shocks Deaver 10 leaf pack 5100's and OME coil front lift HID headlights tinted Taillights 17x9 XD Addicts 295/75/17 Toyo MT's Grillcraft BHLM LED interior/exterior lights LED gauges (PRS Gauges)
    Im interested, PM. Sent

Products Discussed in

To Top