1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2001 Tacoma XTRA Cab 4x4 SR5 TRD in Michigan - $7500

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by customdeluxe, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Feb 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM
    customdeluxe

customdeluxe [OP] New Member

Member:
    Waterford - MI
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma SR5 TRD
    2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5/TRD V6 Extended Cab 4X4 Truck - FULLY LOADED!!! PRICED RIGHT - WILL GO FAST!!! Only $7500!

Truck is located in Waterford, MI - just about 20 miles north of Detroit.

Corporate owned vehicle since brand new in 2001. Was $25,000 new. Actual documented mileage is 126,000 (average miles of 15,000 per year). Truck is not 100% flawless or perfect, but in still in very good shape after 8 years of use. Runs and drives EXCELLENT. The V-6 Engine runs great with zero problems, no leaks, and the transmission shifts perfectly. The electronic push button 4 wheel drive system works correctly in both 4-HI and 4-LO. Interior is very clean with all power options. Exterior in good shape with average wear & tear (a few nicks, scratches, dings, chips) - paint is not 100% perfect, but the truck still looks very nice. Newer tires. Recently detailed. Fully loaded with tons of options (see below).

CLEAN and CLEAR MICHIGAN TITLE IN HAND!!! PRIVATE OWNER!!!

I have priced the vehicle VERY fairly based on mileage, condition, and appraisal values.

Known Issues: Horn does not work - fuse, horn??? Should have front brake pads replaced within 3000 to 5000 miles - I have a brand new set in the box that I will include for free. Right-side mirror glass cracked. Trim piece under LH headlight missing ($15 part at dealer).

OPTIONS/FEATURES:

SR5 Option Package: Air Conditioning, 3-in-1 Premium Six Speaker Audio System (CD, Cassette, Radio), Tilt Steering Wheel, Tachometer, Digital Clock, Sun Visors with Vanity Mirrors and Chrome Appearance Package (bumpers/grille).

TRD (Toyota Racing Development) Off-Road Package: Electronic Locking Rear Differential, Bilstein Off-Road Shock Absorbers, Progressive-Rate Front Springs, Heavy-Duty Rear Springs, Larger Front Stabilizer bar, 16” Aluminum Wheels with 265/70 R16 Off-Road Tires, Black Fender Flares and TRD Graphics.

Other Options/Features: DOHC (24 valve) 190-horsepower 3.4-liter V6 (220 lb-ft. of torque), 4-Speed Automatic Transmission with Overdrive, Trailer Towing Package, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Factory Sliding Rear Window, Full Floor Console, 3 - 12V Power Outlets, Keyless Entry with two Key Fobs, Front Bucket Seats, 40-40 Rear Jump Seats with Child Seat Locking System, Dual Front Airbags with Passenger-Off Switch.

Exterior Color: Mystic Gold Metallic

Interior Color: Oak

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email me at: customdeluxe@ymail.com for more info.

2. Feb 23, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SE 4WD
    Nice Jetta! :D

3. Feb 23, 2009 at 12:33 PM
    customdeluxe

Member:
    Waterford - MI
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma SR5 TRD
    What? You don't like the bike??? :D

4. Feb 23, 2009 at 12:37 PM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SE 4WD
    I like that too, but I love VWs. I am currently rebuilding a 98' Jetta TDI with over 230,000 miles on it. Waiting for the hybrid turbo to come back from Utah. :devil:

5. Feb 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM
    customdeluxe

Member:
    Waterford - MI
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma SR5 TRD
    Sweet. That's my wife's commuter car. Stole that little pup for $1700 with just under 80K from my old neighbor lady - dealer was trying to pull a fast one and only offered her $1500 as a trade for a new one. Best $1.7K we ever spent - she loves that car. My best bro is a total dub freak. He was pretty pissed when he found out I scored a mint MKIII for under 2K. There's not even a bug mark on the front fascia.

6. Feb 23, 2009 at 12:55 PM
    007Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SE 4WD
    Damn. That is nice! Although, if you have the electric windows - you may want to get the switches and regulators ordered now. They go out, and they are hard to get a hold of. Since mine is a TDI, it only came with the option of manual windows. :(

To Top