1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fs: 2003 Tacoma double cab long bed(yes long bed)

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by aznpg, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Jul 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    its called looking out for each other. OP didnt provide information about his truck being crashed and he got called on it.

2. Jul 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    jacky_bubbles

jacky_bubbles Senior Lurker

Member:
    Victoria
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 1997 Tacoma
    speaking of trolls..

Whoever is serious about this truck will use their caution.. Ive never bought a vehicle without the first question being "has it been in an accident?"

Presenting the fact it was in an accident is fine but 3 pages of picking it apart with no purchase intent is just another immature TW bash session

-Bubs

3. Jul 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    magikbean562

magikbean562 once flirted with danger, danger got clingy

Member:
    First Name:
    greg
    socal
    Vehicle:
    pinto
    33" mudders
    a little more transparency in his original post would have made for less of a shitstorm. 90% of threads are fluff and bs anyways. what guarantee is there op was going to tell the truth about his accident? what if insurance was never notified and therefore no record of the accident? just buyer beware and good luck to ya?

4. Jul 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Flawless Escalation to the Ludicrous

Member:
    The better coast
    Quite a few people have bought used trucks and discovered when they start building it up the the truck has indeed been in a accident.

Sketchy op means a sketchy truck. if the op was to lazy to take new pictures until recently after members questioned the bed side alignment, one must have to believe there were corners cut in the process of rebuilding the truck so sell.

Not to mention, not mentioning the accident. True, buyers must ask the right questions but if a owner doesn't come up front and say "its been in an accident, this is what happened and this is how it got fixes" the owner might as well be trying to cover it up :rolleyes:

5. Jul 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    jacky_bubbles

jacky_bubbles Senior Lurker

Member:
    Victoria
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 1997 Tacoma
    Well if I was troll fishing I just caught two big ones ^^

Sketchy OP? The dude posted a gang of information, has a decent post count AND he posted about the accident HIMSELF here on TW with pictures.. Who are you to label him sketchy?

What I'm saying here is: Let a qualified interested buyer play Dick Tracy. It's not your job to police the forum's classified section is it? I've had at least one of you police my classified ad in the past come to think of it.. all it does is put doubts in other people's minds even when it's unwarranted.

You TW trolling police should calm the F down, thats what I'm saying. GLWS

-Bubs

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013

Products Discussed in

To Top