1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2004 2WD Tacoma

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by Mongy, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Feb 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM
    Mongy

Mongy [OP] Boost Lover

Member:
    Athens, TN
    Vehicle:
    97 4x4 was 10psi - 04 5lug 5/6 Drop
    KO Racing Turbo Kit. Beefed Taco Drop KYB MONOMAX Shocks Belltech Coils Wheels and Tires 5/6 drop
    Priced has been reduced about 4 times now, but is now at $7,000

Custom 2004 Tacoma. About 4,000 is mods. 171k Miles. Custom Machined Shift Knob. My bro is a machinist I had him machine it out so its one of a kind!

5/6 Drop.

Suspension

Street Tacos 3/3 Drop kit
    Street Tacos C-Notch Kit
    Removed Middle leaf in Rear
    B/J Flip
    2" Belltech Drop Coils
    4 KYB Monomax Shocks

Wheels and Tires

17X7.5 +45 Offset Drag 40 Wheels
    Hankook 225/45/17 Tires

All mods to this truck are brand new. I just built this truck few months ago. Have only put 2k miles on it since I bought it. Truck handles amazing. You can take corners in this truck at high speeds no problem. Suspension is done right and allow travel.

Has $800 dollar system which includes Kenwood CD player, All Kicker Wiring, Dual 10" sub box, 2 10" Eclipse Subs, Crunch 2000watt AMP. Very nice sounding.

Truck was just painted. Speedway Blue. For those of you that dont know that is the stock blue color on the 05+ Tacomas. So this is def. one of a kind.

Here is a before pic
    [​IMG]

After

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very dirty pics from the rain. Must see to appreciate, I dont think that pics do it any justice.

If you want to PM me thats fine I check them everyday. You can also text/call 423-435-6982.

Offers welcome, but please dont lowball me. This thing is already priced way to cheap.

To Top