1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2005-12 Color matched door handles for Double Cab Silver Streak Mica

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Kansas_SR5, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Jul 6, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    Kansas_SR5

Kansas_SR5 [OP] Tacoma World is an addiction!

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport Dbl Cab 6sp
    Tinted windows, TRD shift knob, DT Short Headers, WeatherTech FloorLiners, Sockmonkey decals, Blacked out emblems, Magnaflow muffler, 2008 Tail lights, Flat black door handles off an OR Tacoma, Toytec/5100 Coil-overs and AAL....more to come.
    I recently purchased some flat black door handles from a member on here. I have a 2010 sport dbl cab in Silver streak mica. I went with the flat black door handles from an Offroad model.

[​IMG]

These are the silver streak micas that are for sale. I am going to charge the same as the guy I bought the flat black ones from.

That will be $80 shipped. Everything is there to do a switch, nothing extra needed. The hanldes have no flaws or marks.

I only have 23,000 miles on the truck. Send me a cashiers check or money order and as soon as the check clears the bank I will send the door handles out.

[​IMG]

This is my end result. I like the way the handles stick out against the silver color. The process is failry easy. Once I got the first door done the next 3 were much easier.

2. Aug 21, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    gtodd

gtodd New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    gtodd
    central coast california
    Vehicle:
    PreRunnerSR5
    Are they still available?

3. Aug 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM
    Kansas_SR5

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport Dbl Cab 6sp
    Tinted windows, TRD shift knob, DT Short Headers, WeatherTech FloorLiners, Sockmonkey decals, Blacked out emblems, Magnaflow muffler, 2008 Tail lights, Flat black door handles off an OR Tacoma, Toytec/5100 Coil-overs and AAL....more to come.
    Silver door handles are SOLD.

4. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:38 AM
    Kansas_SR5

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Sport Dbl Cab 6sp
    I live in salina. Where are you located at?

To Top