1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2005 TRD 6 Speed Sport 4WD!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by ohbrothers, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Nov 12, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    ohbrothers

ohbrothers [OP] Member

Member:
    Kodiak, Alaska
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD SPORT 4WD
    For sale: 2005 Tacoma TRD Sport Extended cab / 6 speed / manual / 4WD / ToyTec lift / 2 full sets on 17in tires (one set studded) on blacked out 17" rims / Anzo Tail lights / Kenwood touch screen DVD/CD with IPOD Aux / Subwoofer / AMP hard TONO cover, Professionally Applied TOTAL underbody and rocker panel coating. This truck currently has no rust! And other things I am forgetting...

These pics are PRE lift, rim painting et. but it's snowing and crazy outside right now, so new pics are on the way, I just wanted to get this out there ASAP.

Never wrecked, 79K & an awesome truck!

Only selling because I rented an FJ on a work trip to Anchorage last week and fell completely in lust! Maybe it was love... Asking $18,000 for my truck locally. Willing to neg. for this forum.

** Note: I am Active Duty and stationed in Kodiak, Alaska. BUYER pays shipping but I will absolutely help with the leg work on my end.**

IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top