1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

+++FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 black and gold, again

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by RacerAV, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Jun 21, 2011 at 9:51 AM
    tacos89

tacos89 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte
    Vehicle:
    2018 4x4

hey i am serious. i want a bike! im out of the state right now tho. wont be back till june 29th

2. Jun 22, 2011 at 3:02 AM
    RacerAV

RacerAV [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    yeah uh... thanks, but can you try NOT talking people out of buying my bike? some people who will read your comment might now think my price is outrageous... which it is definitely not. no need for price opinions in my "for sale" thread, thanks! And I believe there is a "way in hell" ill get that price, theres a ton of stuff on the bike, if people want a cheaper priced bike, i can swap all the parts out and sell it cheaper... not an issue... again, please keep the price opinions to yourself, thanks

Adamo

i always think its funny when people say its not bike selling time, for people who ride, its ALWAYS time to buy or sell a bike, we live in CA, southern ca for that matter... there are always people buying bikes, and there are always sellers too...

3. Jun 24, 2011 at 10:33 PM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    ^Just trying to help you out...I'm a realist and salvage dealer so I am very familiar with the market of buying and selling bikes, hence the name. I'm just trying to help you price it so you can sell it. I can assure (look online) the used 2009 R6s are priced around $7000-$7,500. That is their market value. You can get them brand new with ZERO miles for $8,999. So yes you are priced a high, and that is a fact whether you want to believe that or not, and no aftermarket modifications do absolutely NOTHING to increase the value of a bike. Here is a brand new model below for $8,999.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009...6747511?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item19c6a2e877

:cool:

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  4. Jun 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM
    RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    the bashing of my asking price publicly by a guy who buys wrecked bikes from riders who made it out of a crash alive for 500 bucks only to turn around and sell the "like new bike with brand new race plastics" (and completely safe im sure) to some new rider for 6000 isn't really helping me out. I appreciate the effort, but it's unnecessary and perhaps a conflict of interest. Thanks for your good intentions if thats the case. But I dont need the help here. I have been on bikes a long time, and have many friends that aren't a fan of salvaged dealers. Used car dealerships are bad, but salvaged used car dealerships? Well... you get the picture.

Oh and awesome, a bike online is cheap! Ive never heard of that. Let's look into that, but before I do, I'm willing to bet my pink slip that 1. the bike is nowhere around me. 2. It's at a dealership where you'll pay all the taxes and whatnot. 3. If it (and it probably is) is located in a state other than CA, we CA'ians will have a hell of a time bringing that 49 state bike here and registering it. 4. 5. and 6. are other reasons I dont want to take more of my or your time to explain.

Let's get back on track!

We've got a bike for sale here guys! Who wants it? If the price is higher than you can spend, let me know! PM ME!!!! Let's work something out. I've got people who want the full exhaust, the power commander, and a few other things from it, lowering your price!

Adamo

PS. Sorry if ive got a bad attitude, between the comments in the tread, and someone on CL flagging my bike for sale 7 times now, its getting annoying. I've written CL to get them noticed. Whoever keeps flagging the post is clearly a little punk with no balls. His meaningless life sucks and all he can do is screw with people from behind cover. Shitty person.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Jun 27, 2011 at 12:10 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    At this point...All the standard comments about aftermarkets parts and vehicle values have been made. The asking price is the sellers choice-If he asks too high...The bike won't sell until he comes down. Let's all just leave it at that.

If you aren't thinking about buying it- Probably shouldn't waste the time posting about it....

6. Jun 27, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)
    glad we can get back on track now...

who wants a lovely little scooter?

hey ill be heading up the 15 to Utah, anyone up there want it? Free delivery to where I'm going! Just buy me some food!

7. Jul 6, 2011 at 12:44 AM
    RacerAV

Member:
    OC, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCSB4x4 (sold)

Products Discussed in

To Top