1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2011 TRD Off Road Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by MTNmann, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Apr 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    MTNmann

MTNmann [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vail, CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 Toyota Tacoma, DBL Cab, TRD Offroad
    6" Pro Comp Lift 325/65R18 Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T Roll-n-Lock bed cover Custom rack tinted windows weather tech vent visors and rock guard black grill surround devil horns mag light mod tailgate theft mod
    Its time for me to lift my truck with some new shoes and sox so I need to get my old wheels and tires a new home. The tires are BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A's 265/70R16 and have 10,500 miles on them and are till in amazing shape. the wheels are in excellent condition as well. I would like to sell everything as a set but am willing to sell the wheels separate from the tires. I will not sell individual tires/wheels however. I would like $700 for the wheels and tires plus shipping costs. PM me if your interested!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Apr 15, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Just a heads up, I see these rims in CL often from under 200$, and a lot of people are not really big fans of those tires. I'm not saying you won't sell these, but the prices seems just a bit steep for this. GLWS though!

Products Discussed in

To Top