1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS 2107 TRD OR wheels and tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by AramsTRD, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:15 AM
    AramsTRD

AramsTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma Silver Sky Off Road 4X4
    6k LED headlights Baja Design Squadron Sport R fog lights CaliRaised Ditch Brackets w/ Baja Designs Squadron Amber Baja Designs Squadron Pro flush mount on Rear Bumper Kings 2.5 with Resi’s Front and Rear Icon Tubular UCA’s with Delta’s OME Dakars Leaf Springs Timbren U-Bolts Flips kit with Timbren Bumpstops Demello Offraod Front Bumper Smittybilt Winch9500lbs W/ Synthetic Rope TRD PRO Skid Plate for the front Pelfrey Mid, Rear and Gas Tank Skids Pelfrey Rear Bumper with Wilco Tire Carrier Welded on SCS F5’s 16x8 -25mm Wheels BFG KO2's 285 75 16 Prinsu Cabrac AllPro Rock sliders Import Equipment Red & Dark Grey Light Decals
    Hello Fam,
    Wanting to sell my 2017 TRD off-road 4 x 4 16 inch wheels and tires. I have about 1500 miles on my car. I have also plastic dip them in Matt black but if you're not interested I could pull it all off. 1000.00. Let me know if that's a good price.
    IMG_2185.jpg IMG_2242.jpg

scottalot likes this.
  2. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:17 AM
    jnw32

jnw32 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Dallas, TX
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Tacoma TRD Off-Road DCSB
    265/75/16 KO2s, SR5 Grille, TRD Pro skid plate, Husky X-Act Contour floor mats, Carhartt front seat covers, de-stickered, partially de-badged, Bilstein 5100s with one inch rear block
    Those look good. I have an off-road so don't need to buy them, but it makes me want to powder coat mine. GLWS

Taco_2s_day likes this.
  3. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:21 AM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    6k LED headlights Baja Design Squadron Sport R fog lights CaliRaised Ditch Brackets w/ Baja Designs Squadron Amber Baja Designs Squadron Pro flush mount on Rear Bumper Kings 2.5 with Resi’s Front and Rear Icon Tubular UCA’s with Delta’s OME Dakars Leaf Springs Timbren U-Bolts Flips kit with Timbren Bumpstops Demello Offraod Front Bumper Smittybilt Winch9500lbs W/ Synthetic Rope TRD PRO Skid Plate for the front Pelfrey Mid, Rear and Gas Tank Skids Pelfrey Rear Bumper with Wilco Tire Carrier Welded on SCS F5’s 16x8 -25mm Wheels BFG KO2's 285 75 16 Prinsu Cabrac AllPro Rock sliders Import Equipment Red & Dark Grey Light Decals
    Thank you

4. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:27 AM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    I also want to sell my TRD shocks and leaf springs. I'll have the coils available fir sale in about a month and a half. Make me a reasonable offer and take everything.
    IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2312.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    scottalot likes this.
  5. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:37 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Poser Pro Manual.
    Unfortunately you can't sell parts that are still on a vehicle per the Buy/Sell/Trade Rules

SELLERS RULES
    1. You must have a minimum 50 posts (legitimate posts, no spamming the Off Topic) before you may place an ad in the B/S/T section. If you place an ad here without the prerequisite 50 posts, your ad will be deleted.
    2. If you post a for sale thread, please be sure you are interacting with our TacomaWorld community. If you meet the minimum post requirements, but your posts consists along the verbiage of "lol", "idk" in attempt to be insidious to meet the post requirement, your account privileges will be revoked at staffs discretion. This is not your personal Craigslist.
    3. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
    4. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
    5. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket. The item MUST be available for sale at time of posting. If its on a vehicle, make sure its removed. If you want to sell something, and its still on the vehicle, then you can make a thread after its removed, and ready for sale.
    6. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post and specify that it's a local-pickup or regional sale
    7. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for
    8. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments")
    9. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
    10. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
    11. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day (please remove previous bump)
    12. Carfax reports are not allowed to be sold via Tacomaworld
    13. Please do not make multiple threads for the same items
    14. In order to offer lighting products for sale (as a business, not an individual selling parts from their vehicle), sellers must be on the official Tacoma World vendor list. This is due to overwhelming number of light vendors appearing on the site.

BUYERS
    1. If you're making a willing-to-buy post, it must have WTB: in the subject, followed by the item you're looking to buy

DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

Taco_2s_day and scottalot like this.
  6. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:47 AM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    My car is at the shop as we speak getting the new icon AAL leaf spring and TRD Pro wheels. Before jumping the gun, you can ask the question and if I said it's on the car then you can post that. Also, if you go look st my previous posts you can see I hVe posted those pics a week or 2 weeks ago under what gave you done to your Tacoma 3rd Gen.

Taco_2s_day likes this.
  7. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:48 AM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    Damn voice texting. Thanks.

scottalot[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:49 AM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    F**k. Haha

scottalot[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:50 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I don't know what all that means but take some pics of the wheels off the vehicle as per the rules or it will get locked up.

10. Apr 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM
    Unchained 5150

Unchained 5150 Rick

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Auburn Ma
    Vehicle:
    :bananadance:

11. Apr 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM
    AramsTRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Aram
    North Hollywood
    Vehicle:
    Thank you. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get my car and tires and wheels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top