1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2nd Gen stuff!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by BlueTaco07, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Feb 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM
    BlueTaco07

BlueTaco07 [OP] Super Mod!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Panama city, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Looking
    I have a pair of stock running boards for the 05+ DCSB, (not sure if they fit long beds but I would think so). I also have all the bolts, hardware etc. for installation.They look clean on the truck, just decided to go for nfabs. Very minimal damage. nothing noticeable, unless really looked at. Looking for 180$ obo or a trade of even value for the truck. Just Pm me anything you have in mind..

Also have an aeires front brush guard, black with no noticeable damage either. No bends or anything wrong just looking into angel eyes and a satoshi look instead, ill let it go for 200 obo or even trade as well, just pm and let me know.

*** These are both large/ heavy items, I would prefer local or close distance.
    Thanks for looking.
    steel 2.jpg
    tacoma repp 2.jpg
    brush.jpg
    12501.jpg Sorry only pic I have with running boards on. Ill take some in daylight.

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    BlueTaco07

BlueTaco07 [OP] Super Mod!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Panama city, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Looking

Products Discussed in

To Top