1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: (4) Mastercraft Courser AT2 285/75 r16 DC/MD/VA area

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by dud122, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Jun 13, 2016 at 7:11 PM
    dud122

dud122 [OP] rabble rabble rabble

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!
    Selling the ATs I currently have on the truck. I have a long road trip coming up at the end of the summer and want fresh rubber for it. If it weren't for that I would absolutely be keeping these. I randomly got them a few years ago having never heard of the brand (they are an off brand of Cooper) but have been thoroughly impressed ever since. I have not had any issues in wet or dry conditions, on or off road. They are all evenly worn with no chunks, gashes, patches or plugs. I can't find my tread depth measurer so went with the penny... about 1/4" left? I've had these on for about 45k so plenty of life left at this rate.

They are currently on the truck, but will be getting the new tires by the end of the month... sooner if I have a buyer lined up for these.

Asking $175 OBO for all 4.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!!

20160613_204812.jpg 20160613_204728.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Jun 23, 2016 at 7:20 PM
    dud122

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
    OME up front, Dakar in the back, Elite front bumper, Warn winch, Tactical rear bumper with tire swing/jerry cans/hi lift, Revenge Fab. sliders, Tundra brakes, Camburg UCA's, Safari Snorkle, FJ TRD wheels, Lights, CB, Switches, skids, LED's... OH MY!
  3. Aug 28, 2016 at 2:09 PM
    dud122

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC
  4. Sep 13, 2016 at 12:24 AM
    dud122

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Riverdale Park, MD
    Vehicle:
    2004 Tacoma DC

Products Discussed in

To Top