1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: American Roll Cover for DC

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Blue76, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Feb 25, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    Blue76

Blue76 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner Double Cab
    Dealer installed Leather, Truck Cover USA roll up cover, Pop n Lock, Bilstein 5100's on 4 corners set at 1.75, Rear Spring TSB. USA Spec iPhone adapter, 265/75/16 Mickey Thompson ATZs.
    I have a used american roll cover off my 08 DC. Photos in my gallery. It comes with the pop n lock for the tailgate so you can have keyless entry to your cargo... works very well.

I just sold my Tacoma and the buyer didnt want the add ons.

So I have this cover in very good condition... one small dent where a foul ball from Olympian Jessica Mendozas batting practice struck it.... Thought about having her autograph it...lol. You have to look for it to see it.

I paid $1,300 bucks for it and another 30 for the keyess entry option... I paid 70 bucks for the Pop n Lock.

I would take $700.00 for the whole set up. Plus freight... it is pretty large and would most likely have to go truck freight so a local pick up would be best.

I am in North GA.... I might be able to have it delivered in the Atlanta area for a small fee.

Let me know before it goes to Craigslist or Ebay...

Greg

[​IMG]

2. Mar 1, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    LightningXC20

LightningXC20 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Boulder, CO
    Vehicle:
    Silver '09 D-cab anxious for some aftermarket
    Just sent you a message