1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Centercap

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by JCruiser, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Dec 13, 2012 at 5:55 AM
    JCruiser

JCruiser [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Prerunner SR-5 A/T 6Cyl
    Pioneer AVH P 2400BT, powder coated wheels, fog light mod, tail gate anti-theft, Classio leather seat covers, light bar with KC off-road lights, rocker panel protection strips, bed compartment door locks, addl. bed "D" rings, window tint & floor mats.
    These are from OEM 16" Toyota TACOMA Wheels. I removed the emblem, painted them Duplicolor adhesion promoter, Duplicolor Gloss Black, and 2 coats of Duplicolor Clear, then reapplied the Toyota emblem. They come with the wire springs as well. Never mounted except to show in the photo.

No special "fitting", "trimming" or modification required. Snap on and ride!

Asking $55 + shipping + paypal expense, or you can pick up in Metro Atlanta.

Please PM with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dec 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    Looks like you took your time in painting. Good work. GLWS

3. Dec 13, 2012 at 3:26 PM
    JCruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Pioneer AVH P 2400BT, powder coated wheels, fog light mod, tail gate anti-theft, Classio leather seat covers, light bar with KC off-road lights, rocker panel protection strips, bed compartment door locks, addl. bed "D" rings, window tint & floor mats.
    Thank you. I like them too, but received a Christmas gift from someone, and you know how it is with gifts...if they dont see it, they think they messed up getting you something. They did come out very nice and will look good especially with the OEM wheels. My wheels that are shown above are powder coated OEM wheels that I bought from a guy on Craigslist.

I know anyone that gets these black caps will be happy with them.

4. Dec 13, 2012 at 3:27 PM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    Guessing you got some wheels. Congrats.

5. Dec 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    JCruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Actually, I owed the guy that powder coated my wheels, and he turned me on to some FJ Cruiser TRD caps after I painted mine when I went to pay him, so I decided to put my newly painted black ones up for sale and see if I could put the money towards buying my powder coating guy something in exchange for the TRD caps. Kind of you helped me out, I help you out situation. I am hoping that someone will be happy with the black ones. They really look super on most any color Tacoma with factory mill finish wheels.

6. Dec 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    I think they also fit 17 in wheels. My TRD caps were for a 16 in wheel but they also fit my 17 sport wheels.

7. Dec 14, 2012 at 4:27 AM
    JCruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:

Thank you for the input River Rat. I would assume that since the lug pattern is the same, that the caps would be interchangeable. I have never tried them on a 17" so, personally, I do not want to make a statement that was only speculation on my part, but it sounds reasonable. One thing is for sure, it's got to be a 6 lug ;)

8. Dec 14, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    Makes sense either way.

9. Dec 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
To Top