1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Cobra 75WX ST 40 Channel Compact CB Radio - $50 + $10 shipping

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by rleeharris, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Feb 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM
    rleeharris

rleeharris [OP] "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    NOW SOLD! My wife got me a full-size Cobra LX LE 50th Anniversary CB Radio for my birthday, so I am now offering my almost new compact Cobra 75WX ST for sale. I've only had this mounted in my Tacoma for 3-4 months; purchased last spring. The only thing missing from the box is the original metal CB mic clip, but I threw in an extra plastic mic clip that has 3M tape on the back for mounting. This radio works great, is very ergonomic, and really fantastic for the trail. Retail is ~$129.95; cheapest I could find online is about $85 from someone on FleaBay. So $50 + $10 USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping (medium box actual cost is $11.35, but I'll bite the $1.35) is a super deal. I will obviously sell locally for a flat $50 cash. Shipping costs to overseas locations will have to be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Payment must be made via PayPal, and I will not "hold" it for you until you get paid--I've done that before and other TW members got screwed when the buyer backed out later. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Here is a detailed description from Amazon: Cobra 75WX ST Compact Remote Mount CB Radio installs out-of-sight and keeps you in touch with the world. An instant life-line to help and information... all in the palm of your hand! Now here's a cool idea... this Cobra 75 WX ST Remote Mount CB carries all its brainpower in its handset, which means no bulky "box" on your dash or hanging from the roof. Plus, you can detach the handset and take it with you for security or for use with other vehicles! 40 CB and 10 weather channels keep you in touch with the world and give you the peace of mind you need while you explore this great land of ours. Absolutely ideal for smaller vehicles and motorcycles! Quality? 10-4: Unique, all-in-handset design eliminates the need for a bulky transmitter box; Complete access to 40 CB and 10 weather channels, including 7 NOAA and 3 International to keep you up-to-the-minute of weather conditions wherever you go; Patented SoundTracker technology dramatically improves transmission and reception to make your communications, cleaner, clearer and more powerful. Less static; Remote Installation Box installs under your dash, out of sight from opportunistic thieves and out of your way; Quick disconnect feature allows you to remove the handpiece for security or for use in other vehicles; Dual Watch mode allows for simultaneous monitoring of any two pre-selected channels; Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels; Instant access to Information Channel 19 and National Emergency Channel 9 with a single switch of a button; Full featured LCD display panel; 4 ft. extension cord gives the handpiece an extended reach; 4 memory channels let you program your most frequently used channels; Key lock prevents unintentional transmissions or channel changes resulting from inadvertant pressing of the keys.

PICTURES BELOW ARE OF THE ACTUAL RADIO W/BOX YOU ARE PURCHASING

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 7, 2012 at 6:10 AM
    nrm

nrm Well-Known Member

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 4.0 DCSB TRD Off-Road
    4-leaf TSB and Eibach 620 coils with Bilstein 5100's set to 0". AFE intake and Gibson cat-back exhaust. Bestop canvas topper
    Interested, and may be driving through Austin in the next couple days. PM inbound.

3. Feb 7, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    pm sent

4. Feb 7, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    SOLD TO ME!!!!!!!!

5. Feb 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM
    uscg2008

uscg2008 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    coby
    San Diego, CA originally from Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 trd sr5 four door 4x4
    CLICK ON SIGNATURE>>>>
    damn uuuuu!!!!!! :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::pout::pout::pout::goingcrazy::goingcrazy::sick::sick::sick:

6. Feb 7, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    rleeharris

rleeharris [OP] "Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tundra Crew Max TRD Off Road
    Sorry folks... Justin won it!

7. Feb 7, 2012 at 5:38 PM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    so hopefully ill have it friday???? i know you said you couldnt ship today but if it goes tom i would HOPE usps could get it to me by then.

8. Feb 9, 2012 at 3:32 AM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    still waiting on shipping confirmation.......

Products Discussed in

To Top