1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS. CRF 450R, desert ready! built! WILL PART OUT PERFORMANCE PARTS

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by 97yota4wd, May 24, 2011.

1. May 24, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    Arizona only please, or if your out of state i will meet half way. (depending on distance)

If you dont have something good to say about my add please dont post it and keep it to your self. or you can pm me if need be.

so i have a 2007 crf450 r. this bike is my baby but i need to get a house.
    this bike has been taken care of! washed after of every ride, oil changed every 2 rides, unless it was only like a hour long ride. my dad is a manager of a motorcycle shop so every thing on this bike has been done professionally.
    this bike has only been races about 2 times and it was in a desert race. but since then i have rebuilt it.
    brand new titanium valves! so these babys will last for ever and im not sure if you know how expensive these are.. but they are about 200 bucks each. yeah!! new piston and rings. the bike didnt break just needed to be refreshed. about 4 rides on new parts.
    has renthal fat bars tripple walls. extremely expensive
    hand guards, i cant think of the brand off hand. will take them off if you wish.
    tripple soft pillow top grips.
    RTT steering stabalizer. this is ran by oil and it has a adjustment by your left thumb so when your riding you do not need to take your hands off the bars. this replaces the whole top tripple clamp. all aluminum. (like $650)
    IMS 3.4 gallon desert tank (have the stock one)
    Monster graphic kit. perfect condition
    I have a couple spare tires ill throw in that have about half tread.
    8 cup paddle with one ride
    dune permit till end of 2011

2 rides on a new D.I.D Gold O-Ring chain ($150) and a new front sprocket and rear!

have a set of used sprockets and chain just for extras just incase
    stand
    ramp

i have put a shit load of money into this bike to make it the best and most reliable bike it can be!

i am FIRM on 3800 and will not go any lower. you will not find a bike like this with these upgrades for this price. you get what you pay for!!!! i am sure i am missing many other extras. i do not have pictures at the moment but i will tonight.

I WILL PART WITH THE PERFORMANCE PARTS. SEND ME A PM WITH WHAT YOU WANT AND ILL GIVE YOU A PRICE. IF I DO SELL ANYTHING I WILL UPDATE THE POST AND CHANGE THE PRICE ACCORDINGLY. THANKS!

I WILL SHIP THE PERFORMANCE PARTS ON YOUR DIME.

will get pics up tonight

Products Discussed in

To Top