1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS DoubleCab Weathertechs

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by usctacoma, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Jan 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM
    usctacoma

usctacoma [OP] Be a thinker, not a stinker

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 Doublecab
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box
    Gents,

I no longer have my tacoma so I am parting out the few extras that I had on it. For sale here is a gently used set of weathertechs for an 05+ DoubleCab. The driver side mat does have the hooks on it and the passenger does not. I had an 05 DC SR5 if that helps anybody out. There are no holes or leaks anywhere on the mats. The only thing missing is the "Weathertech" logo on the drivers side mat. These are the best floor mats you can buy and fit snuggly on all the corners of the floorboard. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm just looking for $100 for the whole set plus shipping. If you're local I'll be happy to meet up. Thanks fellas.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 4, 2012 at 6:08 AM
    CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Hold My Beer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Virginia
  3. Feb 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    usctacoma

usctacoma [OP] Be a thinker, not a stinker

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 Doublecab
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box

Products Discussed in

To Top