1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Feeler Stock Alloy Rims (16") w/tires.

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Tacomanater, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM
    Tacomanater

Tacomanater [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Washington County, NY (VT Border)
    Vehicle:
    '02 SR5, 4WD, V6, 5Spd
    JBA headers & exhaust, new cats, K&N CAI, new shocks, 2.5" lift, Prodigy P2, Timbren, snobord552 light bar (v.2), KC off-roads and Hella fog lights, Teflon A/R ATX 16" Ledge, Nitto Terra Grappler, (265/75R16's), ultragauge, curt roof rack on thule set-up.
    Putting a feeler out there to clean up the garage a bit. I have (4) alloy rims that came with my '02. (pix tomorrow- Sat 4/16). They are a little "crunchy" but have been on the truck, balanced and ran fine, until I put on the new rims and tires in December. They are shod with Bridgstone Dueler AT Revo's on them, 265/17/16 and not much tread left (about 55k miles on them).

I am thinking I want to get rid of these. Asking $400.00, for wheels and tires. Shipping would be x-tra, of course, paid by the buyer, and prolly and expensive PITA. Not many who live in these parts, so to say "local pick-up, only" would be a joke, but still preferred. Maybe someone wants a back-up set for off-roading so they don't f-up their pretty street wheels? pm me if interested.
    R\
    Scott

2. Mar 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    PM a moderator when you have pics to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top