1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Grillcraft MX lower grill (new in box)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Rooty, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Jan 29, 2010 at 2:08 AM
    Rooty

Rooty [OP] Tacfroma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Missoula MT
    Vehicle:
    2010 Access Cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper with Foglights, IPF 968 Driving Lights, Color Matched Grill Surround and Eyelids, Grillcraft Grill with Custom Taco Emblem, Black Headlight Mod, EGR Hood Deflector and In Channel Rain Guards, Stock Wheels Painted Black, BFG TA/KO's in 265/75/R16, Debadged, Stubbs Welding HDSKO Sliders, Front Windows Tint, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Weathertec Floor Mats, Autolights Unlimited Smoked 3rd Brake and Tail Lights, Powdercoated Rear Bumper, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Factory Bed Mat, Compustar 1 way remote start
    I've got a brand new MX series Grillcraft lower grill insert I'm looking to get rid of.

[​IMG]

I bought it for my build (link in my signature) but ended up getting an ARB bumper instead so I can't use it. I'm way past the return window, besides I wouldn't give the bastards the pleasure of their restocking fee.

Retail is $126.81 + shipping http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/2010_Toyota_Tacoma.aspx/1|5/415/
    I'm willing to part with it for 100 bucks including shipping anywhere in the US.

I won't be home from work to ship it until Feb 11. I can get pics of the actual item then if you want.

2. Jan 29, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
To Top