1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: my baby :( 2011 tacoma prerunner dcsb

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by octacorunner, May 3, 2012.

1. May 3, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    octacorunner

octacorunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    11 DCSB
    t|x pro rims, trd exhaust painted flat black, retrofit hids on oem smoked headlights, weathertech digifits, interior & exterior LEDs, console vault, 20% tint (need to install: eyelids, lower grillcraft, satoshi by homer)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    before i even made a build page, i'm putting my truck up for sale :(. I love my truck, I really do. But unfortunately it isn't the right car for me. It's a 2011, and it has 39,000 (and rising) miles on her. They are about 85% freeway miles, as I commute from OC to LA every day for work. She's touched the desert once while on the way to vegas, but maybe for 1 minute...She runs perfectly, and she has been well maintained. I have every single service record done to this truck (all by only Toyota dealers). She has no issues what so ever, mechanically or electrically or physically. I simply spend too much on gas ($450-600 a month...) and i need to get something more fuel efficient. i'm getting me a prius:cool:

The good:
    it's a tacoma :thumbsup: 2011 double cab, sr5, 4.0 v6, 5-speed automatic, black with gray interior, rear view camera, air bag seats, mp3, all that good stock stuff, plus
    *TRD TX PRO rims with 265/75r16 Goodyear Duratracs (with TONS of tread left) and TRD spline drive lug nuts/wheel locks
    [​IMG]
    *BRAND NEW (still in box) TRD TX PRO spare rim
    *OEM smoked headlights, retrofitted (by yours truly) with morimoto mini d2s projectors/morimoto 35w ballast/PHILIPS 85122+ bulbs and LED parking lights. stock taco headlights suck, and these kick ass
    [​IMG]
    *grillcraft lower grill
    *20% tint all around (over stock on the rear also)
    *LED interior lights

The bad:
    *a pine cone hit my hood and left a dent the size of half a golf ball (will post pic soon)
    *a jackass hit and ran my truck while i was eating lunch. he/she hit my left rear fender (will post pic soon) and left a small dent between the fender flare/rear bumper. i wish the f*cker would have hit my bumper so i could have replaced with a color matched bumper :rolleyes:. I'm looking for a replacement fender so it might be fixed, might not

I will have the car professionally detailed soon, so it will be looking, and smelling super sexy when you buy her :)

MY ASKING PRICE: $23,500obo

**i am also parting out some stuff (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2n...octacorunners-part-out-thread-socal-only.html), and if the truck doesn't sell with rims/tires and headlights within a few weeks, they will be parted out**

2. May 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
    skunk

skunk what did I miss?

Member:
    First Name:
    Rudi
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD 4x4 (STOLEN)
    YOU WILL BE MISSED Satoshi Grill, FX-R retros, husky liners, bed bolt d-rings, TRD short throw shifter, 2.5 Fox Coil overs, AP UCA's, AP Expo rear leaf with Fox 2.0 shocks, Extended SS brake lines, AP kick-out sliders, 265/75/16 on Konig Countersteers, AllPro Apex front bumper and Zip Ties.
    very clean! GLWS!

3. May 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
    csjumper2003

csjumper2003 Jumper's Leds Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2014 SSM Trd Off Road 4x4 Auto
    Hate to gear that. GLWS. She looks beautiful.

4. May 6, 2012 at 2:09 PM
    octacorunner

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    11 DCSB
    t|x pro rims, trd exhaust painted flat black, retrofit hids on oem smoked headlights, weathertech digifits, interior & exterior LEDs, console vault, 20% tint (need to install: eyelids, lower grillcraft, satoshi by homer)
    bump...will add more pics tonight

5. May 7, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    octacorunner

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    11 DCSB
    new pics and price BUMP

6. May 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM
    octacorunner

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Orange County
    Vehicle:
    11 DCSB

Products Discussed in

To Top