1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS Napier Truck Tent and Base Grill

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by rm2092, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:15 PM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Keep waiting!!!! We've been trying to get him to ship since the post went up....and from the looks of it... being local doesn't even make you a shoe in! :D

2. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc

i know im just bsin:)

3. Aug 18, 2011 at 2:14 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    It appears that's what ALL of us are doing in this thread!!!!

:cheers:

4. Aug 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    so about that weather...

5. Aug 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Tacoma with some stuff melted to it
    Including OP

6. Aug 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM
    909tacoma

909tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07' Prerunner SR5 TRD
    The local guy said he contacted him back in July.. I was just thinking he didn't want to drop the price yet that's all.. Anyone local offer him the 75.00 and get turned down yet??

7. Aug 18, 2011 at 8:04 PM
    lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rolando, CA
    Vehicle:
    Jeeper Creeper
    If you can't read I can't help you

8. Aug 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM
    909tacoma

909tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07' Prerunner SR5 TRD
    I guess I should have put recently offered him 75.00 and been turned down.

9. Aug 18, 2011 at 8:20 PM
    lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Rolando, CA
    Vehicle:
    Jeeper Creeper
    The tent has been listed at $75 since this thread started, the local guy contacted him to buy it at the listed $75 from here and Craigslist and the OP didn't want to sell it for anything less than $100 even though it was listed at $75...

10. Aug 19, 2011 at 2:56 AM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    Did you know that UPS stores will pack it for you, tape it, and label it? Its amazing! You just drop it off and they do everything for you.....

11. Aug 19, 2011 at 4:32 AM
    rm2092

rm2092 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wow I can't believe all the crap I'm getting because I won't ship it, if it sells it sells don't care really I just don't feel like packing it up I'm way to busy with work and just do not have the time. Anyways I will take $75.00 for the tent as far as the post about the $100.00 I had a guy that was giving me a $100.00 but he turned out to be a flake.
    So please stop bashing my thread also I still have the factory base grill only 2 weeks old and the same for a set of factory head lights. Make offer on that stuff, call me only if your local thanks...

12. Aug 19, 2011 at 5:33 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I can believe all the crap. It's a forum of Tacoma enthusiasts! We are motivated truck people. We do things to our trucks. We are busy people... but busy people get things done... I work a solid 12 hours a day, go shooting a couple days a week, the gym 4 days, dinner once, and still have time to F- off. So to be too busy to shove it in a pre paid labled box, tape it with tape provided, push it to the front step, and call UPS for a pickup... it is just hard to swallow. A set of tires and rims... understandable! Heavy, bulky, and EXPENSIVE. Hell... if you were asking $100 - 125... it wouldn't be worth shipping... but at $75, it's attractive even shipped.
    It is your sale, and your choice... so all in all... you are right... but this is obviously not the best arena for a limited offering at an incredible price. We are like addicts, and you have the crack!

GLWS... and I'm done picking. :(

13. Aug 19, 2011 at 5:41 AM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    :popcorn::locked::amen:

14. Aug 19, 2011 at 5:47 AM
    Namyo

Namyo -

Member:
  15. Aug 19, 2011 at 5:51 AM
    EndlessSummer

EndlessSummer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Sonora, CA
    He's too busy to drop it off. He could've gotten more money than he asked for too. oh well, his loss

16. Nov 21, 2011 at 10:27 AM
    MedlinAround

MedlinAround Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kentucky
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD off-road edition Tacoma
    Bilstein 5100's, OME 885X Coils, Dakar HD Springs, Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks, Magnaflow exhaust, Volant Intake, OKledlight pods, Front Skid Plate, Weathertec Floor Liners, Custom Bed Rack, TRD Nation interior LED dome kit, 4X innovations sliders, DIY Roof Rack, Smittybilt RTT.
    Will you consider shipping now ?:yay:

17. Nov 22, 2011 at 5:48 AM
    rm2092

rm2092 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
  18. Nov 22, 2011 at 7:41 AM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC

:locked::locked:

19. Nov 22, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Wow!!! That sure had to be worth the wait!!!!!:D

20. Nov 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM
    muddin

muddin Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100's on all four with some OME 885x's. Brute Force Fab front bumper. Warn winch. Koenig countersteers wrapped with duratracs.

i wanted to buy this months ago....would of even paid more money too! sucks!

Products Discussed in

To Top